thirty

"holy shit-" ten was amazed at the size of the hotel room they'd booked. it was red and gold themed, and the bed had silk sheets. the view from one of the highest floors was amazing. there was free , no-charge snacks laid out, and gifts for johnny set on the bed.

although they could've easily gotten two bedrooms for each of them, they'd decided to share a bedroom in each city they stayed in. obviously.

johnny laughed at ten, walking towards the bed, looking at the gifts, "you can have whatever you want out of these.. y'know, unless i want them."

ten rolled his eyes with a laugh, leaning his body against johnny's frame.

"you feeling okay?" johnny asked, holding ten up by his shoulders before sitting down on an empty space on the bed, "try not to get too overwhelmed already," he laughed, seeing ten smile, "are you tired?"

"eh. not really," ten said honestly, "i probably will be, though."

"mm... we could order room service when i get back tonight? i dont wanna go out to fancy restaurants and stuff just yet. i wanna get you used to things. it took me ages to adjust when i was forced into it."

ten nodded finding the way johnny was caring for him to be the most attractive thing he'd ever felt.

"you could come along to the interview if you'd like?"

"what would i do?"

"you can just sit behind the camera. see what it's like," johnny shrugged, "not to scare you, but i guarantee as my photographer you'd probably end up doing some interviews too."

ten nodded confidently, "yeah, sure why not."

"awesome." he smiled, snooping through the bags, "want any cologne?"

"oh hell yeah."

-

ten looked around as johnny sat on a couch on a set in a room full of bright lights, cameras and people. he was sat on the side, not in the way of anyone, but close enough to see what was going on.

johnny would often shoot him small smiles to assure he was thinking of him, making the boy smile too.

alot of questions were being asked.

some which ten didn't understand why they were being asked, especially considering johnny was only a model, but he shrugged it off, not really understanding this whole ordeal yet.

"a question we got from alot of fans, regarding a new photographer you've been spending time with."

ten's heart sunk. he didnt expect this so early on. he saw johnny's expression drop too, but he stayed strong enough to answer the question.

"people catching up with the details have wondered, is there anything romantic going on with this unfamiliar face."

"well, i know people are very interested in my love life now, but if me and my photographer were in any kind of romantic relationship, i'd prefer to keep the relationship private. and thats for any relationship, not specifically him."

ten smiled, nodding, impressed at johnny's answer.

-

"were you okay with my answer?" johnny sighed, as ten waited on the bed for johnny to shower, "im sorry~"

"what?" ten raised an eyebrow, as johnny fell onto the bed, only wearing boxers, making him feel a kind of way, but he hid it well, "why are you sorry? i think that's the best answer you could've given them."

johnny pouted, laying next to him with sad eyes, "are you sure?" he asked, as ten sat up, smiling at him, "i kept looking over to you. you looked sad."

"oh, did i?" ten laughed, smiling at the vulnerable position johnny was laid, and his cute expression, "i wasn't sad, i promise. i must've just been a little spaced out."

johnny nodded, not taking his eyes off of ten as he spoke. he shivered slightly from the air-con, and lack of clothes on his body, making them both laugh before ten sighed,

"are you okay?"

"wha- yeah? i'm fine," johnny nodded, "dont worry about me."

"if i can't worry about you, then you can't worry about me," ten smiled, his hand on johnny's cheek, "dont keep asking me if i'm okay. i appreciate it, but i promise johnny, i will let you know if i'm feeling bad at all."

johnny frowned, as ten hovered his head over him with a smile, "but- hmph."

"you can't say anything, because you know it's fair!" ten smiled, leaning down, kissing johnny before he said anything else. the kiss was half just for the sake of kissing him, and half because if he had to stare at him for any longer, he'd lose his mind, "go get dressed. i'm begging"

"hm?" johnny smirked with a laugh, wiping ten's lip with his finger as the kiss broke, before sitting up with a giggle, "damn, okay."

ten rolled his eyes, shaking his head as johnny reached into his suitcase, putting on just a hoodie before joining him in bed again, this time getting under the covers, "you tired?"

"tired of you~" ten smiled, teasing the boy who was laid with his hands behind his head and his eyes shut.

"mhm~ i bet."