thirtythree

no plans today. a day off before tomorrow, where the boys had the most plans they've had so far. ten was having an interview, and they were attending many events.

along with a shoot for ten later in the evening.

he was excited, but not prepared. at all.

in the moment, he was walking through the isles of a small convenience store near their hotel. johnny had a meeting, and he didnt want to just sit in the hotel room waiting for him, so this is what he decided to do.

it was a cute area, and the boy wanted some alone time. he picked up some snacks that he thought both him and john would enjoy, along with some random things that caught his eye, like a magazine, and a strange toy.

he really had no self control.

walking to the front to pay, he spotted flowers. he smiled, looking at them, and deciding to buy a bouquet for johnny. he knew they'd have to throw them as soon as they left the state, but he wanted to make the boy smile.

he picked up the roses carefully, before paying for all of his items.

-

"what'd you get?" johnny asked, as ten entered the hotel room.

"shit- oh my god-" ten gasped, almost jumping out of his skin.

johnny smiled, a small smirk as he chuckled lowly, "you good?"

"i thought you would still be at the interview," ten laughed, walking over to johnny, standing in between his legs as he sat on the bed. they smiled, as johnny held his waist, "i bought some stuff."

"mm? show," johnny nodded, pulling ten down, letting him sit on his lap. ten's eyes widened, as johnny wrapped his arms around his waist, "sit comfortably."

"what is UP with you today?!" ten laughed, taking off his jacket with assistance from johnny, "what's gotten into you?!"

"what?!" johnny answered, kissing the latter's hand as he glared at him.

ten sighed, rolling his eyes with laugh, grabbing the bag from the floor.

"i got you a gift."

"oh yeah?" johnny seemed intrigued, as ten pulled out the flowers. he smiled, kissing ten's lips quickly before laughing, "you're cute."

the older smiled, taking the roses and holding them to his chest.

"we're leaving in like- two days, though."

"mhm! i know!" he nodded, adjusting his position on johnny's thigh, "it's okay, we could leave them."

"but you bought them!"

"we can take some of the petals."

"cute."

ten smiled, shaking his head and laughing gently at the boy, before pushing him down onto the bed.

"woah-" johnny let out, as ten laid next to him, "you got more stuff, show me!"

"just random stuff! i bought some snacks for us."

"you're the only snack i need."

the two made eye contact for a moment, johnny holding in his laughter, and ten with a straight face.

"you're insane."

johnny chuckled, rolling over so he was on top of ten, making the latter groan from sudden weight, "mmph- you love me-"

ten nodded, wrapping his arms around the man's waist and kissing his head. the two laid in silence for a moment, as johnny shut his eyes and relaxed on the younger's chest.

"doing good?"

"mm.. doing good," ten nodded, before sitting up, pulling johnny up with him, "any plans tonight?"

"nope."

"good. put sleep clothes on. we're staying in bed until tomorrow."

-

-

renjun: ya'll really dont care abt keeping ur relationship private anymore huh

ten: renjun i am so in love with this boy

renjun: i'm happy for you 🤭

a/n STREAM 2 BADDIES RN RN RN