fortyseven

"what happened to your hand?"

ten looked down at his bandaged hand as he sat in a small room with johnny and his manager.

johnny looked down at his own hands, before looking to ten.

"oh, nothing. i just sprained it a little, it's fine."

johnny pouted, before taking ten's other hand and holding it under the table.

"mm, i see," the man nodded, "i hope it heals fast- so uh- you two."

they looked at eachother with a quiet laugh.

"you're.. you're doing okay now?"

johnny nodded on their behalf, "we're good."

ten looked down at his and johnny's hands, before looking at johnny's leg, which was bouncing up and down nervously.

he still hated this.

he hated seeing johnny nervous all the time.

yeah, they were good now, but nothing had really changed, had it?

johnny has been stressed ever since ten met him, if not more.

he wished he could help him.

he was aware that it was the man's job. he was used to it. he didnt care. he lived with the stress, and the nerves, and the mental weight that was dumped on him. that was just johnny.

but he wished he could make him feel better. he wanted to run away with him.

he thought the 'break' would help the both of them, but it made ten feel even worse. he didnt have time to relax, or have the so called break, because the whole time was stressing over his relationship and career.

he needed a real break

johnny needed a break.

and he needed a break from worrying about johnny needing one.

"on the topic of heading off to do more things around the st-"

"no." johnny said bluntly.

ten looked up quickly at the man, confused.

the man sat opposite them gave an expression too, as confused as ten was, "i- uh-"

"we're not going again," johnny shook his head, "not yet, atleast, i'm sorry."

"johnny- what- why?" ten asked quietly, squeezing the man's hand.

johnny looked to his side, making eye contact with ten before an apologetic smile rose on his face.

"we can't. neither of us are ready," he explained further, "im sorry if we've fucked everything up with the schedules, but i'm not doing it."

"ten? was this a mutual decision?"

ten locked eyes with johnny again, and a silence filled the room before he nodded, "yeah.. i- yeah- well, no... but i agree."

their manager sighed, nodding, "right. if that'd be easier for the both of you. i can get it sorted."

ten felt like a weight was taken off of his back in this moment.

he had no idea johnny was going to do this, and he was quite shocked, but he was glad he did.

"it's gonna be... a bit annoying," the man mumbled, typing on his computer, "but i'll clear your schedules.."

-

"im sorry i did that- are you- okay with me doing that?" johnny asked, as the boys returned to the apartment, and ten sat down on the couch after changing into comfortable clothes.

ten smiled, nodding and reaching for johnny, who was stood a few feet away from him.

the older immediately walked towards and sat next to the younger, falling into his arms.

"i'm proud of you," ten mumbled, getting comfortable and holding johnny, his arms around his torso as he laid on his chest, his cold cheek warmed by body heat, "i didnt think you'd do it."

johnny laughed, nodding, laying down completely, hearing ten's heartbeat in his chest and letting their legs lock together. his arms snaked around his stomach as ten ran his hands through his hair.

johnny missed this kind of intimacy.

it felt like new love again.

"i just.. i knew you needed it. we need it."

ten nodded in agreement, softly massaging johnny's head, and temples, before leaning down to kiss his crown, "we can chill."

with a laugh, johnny looked up, "ten, i love you."

ten smiled sweetly, as johnny moved slightly so his chin was rested on the latter's torso. he tilted his head in adoration, before putting his arms under johnny's armpits, lifting him up, just to kiss his lips gently.

johnny kissed back almost immediately, putting his arms around ten's neck and playing with the hair on the back of his head.

"i love you too," ten muttered, his hand on johnny's cheek as his thumb caressed it, "i love you so much."

johnny grinned, nodding giddily, before continuing to kiss the boy, "can we just... kiss... all night..."

"i fear we'll lose oxygen at some point," ten laughed, "you're quite great to kiss though."

"great?!" johnny teased, "that's it?"

"mhm..." ten nodded, his eyes shutting as if he was asleep as he melted into johnny's embrace, "i love kissing you."

-

ten: RENJUN

ten: im like. not supposed to be texting u . i should probably be paying attention to my boyfriend

ten: but

ten: WE SAID I LOVE YOU :(

ten: renjun i am so in love with this boy

renjun: AWWW OMG :')

renjun: are you two actually like Boyfriends yet

ten: no but he is my boyfriend !!

renjun: fair enough!

renjun: you two are okay now?

ten: yes👍🏻

ten: come over tomorrow?

renjun: where

ten: johnny's.

ten: we r chilling

renjun: ok! cant wait i miss u sm

ten: u saw me the other day baby

renjun: 😠

ten: i miss you too

a/n GUYS. 47 chapters in and they said it! they love eachother!