3

You were enjoying your time with Draken, Inupi, and Mitsuya. After some time, they introduced you to other former members of the gang they used to be in and even though they were all nice and fun to be with, you would get flashes of the guys from Bonten.

Whenever that happens, your smile would slowly turn into a frown and your heart would ache. The only ones who had an idea of what you were feeling were Draken and Inupi.

"You miss them, I get that." Draken spoke softly as he kept his eyes on the stars above, his head resting on top of his crossed arms as he lays on the grass. "I'll be honest with you. The first time I saw you, I thought you were someone I lost a few years back. You may not look like her but you had the same expression on her face when I first met her."

"We've all lost people who were dear to us, whether they died or just left." Inupi spoke up from your other side. "You'll eventually learn to live without them, you'll eventually get used to the memories they left you."

You stayed silent and let yourself slowly fall on your back. In an instant, your eyes spotted the brightest star in the sky. You bit your lip and stopped yourself from tearing up. Almost everything reminded you of them. They gave you the most beautiful things, took you to the most beautiful places. Even everyday things made you think of them. And now you couldn't even look at anything without remembering them like blood in your mouth. They have destroyed you in the most beautiful way and you can't even feel upset.

"I want to confess something as well." Inupi spoke up once more, breaking the silence the three of you shared. "The reason why I talked to you that day was because you smell like him."

"Him?" You ask and you slowly realize that you've been wearing the perfume Koko bought for you ever since you came back. "Kokonoi?"

Inupi smiles softly before nodding. "We were once close, like brothers. Don't worry, we parted on good terms."

You doubted it but you didn't question him any further. It must be hard for him to be constantly reminded of someone who was once close to him.

"Don't get me wrong. I don't want you to suddenly stop wearing the perfume. You're wearing it for a reason, aren't you?"

You look at him and bit the insides of your cheeks. Even though you didn't answer him, your silence was loud enough.

Draken and Inupi told you how they knew Mikey and Koko. You felt comfortable with them right from the start and maybe that was because they somehow reminded you of Mikey and Koko too. You were all mirrors of whom you all were missing.

"You guys! What are you three doing there? This is a party, in case you all forgot!"

The three of you laugh a little before getting up and going back to the others. In two days time, one of their friends is going to get married and they all decided to have a party. They didn't want separate parties for the future groom and bride to be so their friends from each side were there in Pah's vacation home.

"Hey." Yuzuha walks up to you, holding two cups of punch. "How's the party?"

You two met a few days ago when you visited Mitsuya's shop. She was there along with her brother, Hakkai. One thing led to another and now the two of you were close friends.

"It's pretty fun!" You reply with a smile, forgetting Bonten for a moment. "I'm really glad to have met you guys."

"Don't get too sappy now!" Yuzuha laughs, linking her arm with yours. "By the way, who are you going with? You know, to the wedding?"