18

Funfact 😃: I actually based my "y/n"s on people I know so they're basically a mix of different people.

_______________

"Want me to suck your dick or someth—"

You were cut off by Ran shoving two of his fingers in your mouth, you almost choking which made your walls clench around Rindou.

"Ahh f-fuck..." Rindou groans, almost cumming inside you.

"That's right, darling, suck my fingers..." Ran whispers, biting his lip at the sight of you glaring up at him.

You let your tongue swirl around his fingers and then bite them, smirking as Ran groans in pain.

"Go away, brother." Rindou laughs before kissing your neck. "Can't I have her for myself just this once?"

"Tch. It's not like we haven't shared a woman at the same time before." Ran rolls his eyes. "We both love her, what's wrong about letting her feel that?"

"Wait..." You stopped Rindou from moving, chuckling dryly at what Ran just said. "You two have done this before? Like, to be clear, you two had sex with one woman at the same time?"

Rindou parted his lips and glanced at his brother, not knowing if he should admit to it or not. Meanwhile, Ran smirked and confirmed it.

"Oh, so you're used to this?" You ask Rindou who was too confused to say anything at the moment. "You like sharing women with your brother? Is that how you two bond?"

"I—I don't know what to say..." Rindou laughs nervously. "That was way before we even met you...I don't see how this is a big deal—"

"It's not." You cut him off, letting out a shaky breath. "It's definitely not a big deal."

"P-Princess, can we talk?" Rindou asks, sensing the slight anger in your tone. "Let's talk about this."

"Talk? At this moment?" You scoffed, pulling down Ran's bottoms. "We're not even done yet, we just started."

"She's jealous, how cute!" Ran gushed before you took his dick in your mouth. "Fucking adorable."

Rindou runs his fingers through his hair in frustration as you slowly moved your body while sucking Ran. He wanted to stop but at the same time he didn't want to. Finally, he gave in to his inner self and grabbed your hips before thrusting in and out of you.

The sudden move made you choke and graze your teeth lightly against Ran's dick, causing him to hiss in pain.

"Sorry—" You start to say but you puts a finger to your lips to silence you.

"You don't have to apologize." He smiles, brushing some of your hair back away from your face. "I liked it, do it again."

You bit you lip and licked his tip before bobbing your head up and down, your teeth slightly grazing him. Ran throws his head back and lets out a throaty moan, making your insides turn.

"What the fuck?!"

Everything stopped, you and Ran turning to Rindou who suddenly yelled. He was staring at your back and you soon realize what he was staring at.

Ran leans in to look at your back and laughs in disbelief. "What the fuck?"

"Did you know you had Sanzu's name tattooed on your back?" Rindou asks, looking annoyed as hell. "That crazy motherfucker."

"He got it tattooed when I was unconscious." You reply calmly. "I kinda like it."

Of course, you aren't quite telling the truth. Like, it looks cool bit you're still a bit pissed about it.

Ran smirks at Rindou's expression. He knew for a fact that his brother had never had slow sex before you came. Rindou was always rough by nature. And now you were about to get a taste of it by making him jealous.

You watchas Ran turns around to walk to the other side of the room where all of his toys were laid out neatly on a long, wooden table.

Rindou gets up with you in his arms and lays you on the bed, immediately cuffing your wrists to the posts. Your mouth was open in shock, wondering what was on his mind at that exact moment.

"Uh..." You chuckle nervously, tugging on the cuffs to see if they would break but they didn't. At least, they were furry so they didn't hurt your wrists.

"So, I assume you've done it with Sanzu already..." Rindou trails off, walking to the side to pick one of the toys. "How was it?"

You could clearly see he didn't like the thought of you and Sanzu messing around with each other. It was also very clear in the way that he spoke too.

Rindou didn't like the lack of response and sighs, placing one of the toys on your clit. It had a remote and all. You didn't actually get to see what it was, you just knew that you were going to end up begging him to stop.

You bit your bottom lip and grin, feeling a little bolder all of a sudden. Jealous Rindou looks so hot and you wanted him to break you just like how Sanzu did the first time you two did it.

"Haru was amazing..." You say just above a whisper, seeing both brothers narrow their eyes at you in annoyance. "He fucks me the best—"

"Stop it." Rindou mutters, jaw clenched tightly.

Ran, on the other hand, was gritting his teeth. He already had several fights with Sanzu and he definitely wasn't afraid to get into another one.

"Didn't you wanna know? I mean, you asked me so of course I'm gonna tell you how it went." You tell Rindou with a fake sweet tone.

You were only doing this to rile him up and go rough on you. There was also the fact that you were annoyed that he's used to sharing women with his brother. You had no right to be mad but you didn't want to be the only one who's mad if that made sense.

"I love it when he goes rough on me, leaving marks all over my body to claim me as his..." You continued, watching as his breathing starts to deepen. "He is mine and I am his—"

"You're hurting me, darling."

You felt your heart drop to your stomach and now you regret every single thing you said. He stares at you with slightly furrowed brows as if he was asking what he did to deserve all of this.

"I-I'm sorry, Rin..." You breathed out, wanting to hug him but the handcuffs prevented you from doing so. "I was only kidding, I didn't mean any of it."

"That's half a lie." He chuckles softly, running his fingers through his hair again.

"Forget about what I said, please." You whisper, trying your best to sit up despite your state.

"Wonderful." Ran rolls his eyes, getting his clothes back on him again. "Excuse me, I have to go strangle someone in their sleep."

You wanted to call out Ran but you figured he wouldn't actually try to kill Sanzu. Well, at least you hope he wouldn't.

"I'm so stupid." You say to yourself out loud, banging your head back against the bed's headboard.

Rindou sighs and stops you from hurting yourself by placing a hand on the back of your head. You held your breath as he lays his forehead on yours, eyes looking down.

"I want to hurt you, punish you for hurting me this way..." He whispers, his words sending shivers all over your body. "I want to make you my bitch, my slut, my whore..."

"Then do it."