10

You stare into Rindou's eyes for a bit, your mind going blank at his request. And then slowly, you nodded. Rindou wasn't in a rush and so as his face inched closer to yours, you feel your heartbeat quicken and your stomach flipping with anticipation.

Just as his soft lips touched yours, he wraps an arm around you to pull you closer to him and you melt. He was so careful and gentle as if he was afraid he'd hurt you.

Rindou wanted to deepen the kiss but several loud knocks prevented that from happening. The sound of Takeomi calling out Rindou's name made him get up.

You're not sure why but you suddenly felt scared and in panic, you hid yourself in Rindou's closet after kicking your shoes under his bed. There's nothing wrong with sleeping in the same room with one of them, right? Well, it's too late to come out of the closet now. It would be awkward if they see you come out of the closet in Rindou's clothes.

"What is it?" Rindou grumbles after he opened the door.

"Is she here?" Takeomi asks, looking around Rindou's room from the doorframe.

Before Rindou could answer, Sanzu brushed past the two and took a good long look around. Mikey soon followed him inside and did the same. You were confused why they were all looking for you and now your stomach was churning.

"She's not in her room, not in anyone else's room...." Sanzu muttered, loud enough for everyone to hear. "Could she have left?"

The slits provided you limited vision but with the right angle, you could see their faces. Mikey frowned and clenched his jaw at Sanzu's speculation. You were not really focused on this but why and how they know you're not in your room. One of them must have checked your room and woke up the others.

The only person who you could think of going in your room at this hour was Sanzu and at that your eyes darted to him, your body turning cold at the sight of him staring directly at you as if he could see through Rindou's closet door.

Sanzu starts walking to the closet and you held your breath, the only sound you could hear at that moment was your own heartbeat. He opened one door and pokes his head in, eyes meeting yours.

You wanted to turn your head away in embarrassment but he held your gaze. After what felt like hours, he rolls his eyes and shakes his head before backing out and closing the door.

"She's not here." Sanzu spoke in monotone, swiftly walking out the room and heading straight to his.

Takeomi flinched at the sound of a door slamming loudly and he sighed. Mikey left the room as well, Takeomi following closely behind him.

Rindou closes the door and sighs, wondering why the others couldn't just leave you alone for at least one night. Slowly, you came out of the closet and he looked up to give you a smile.

"Come on, let's get some sleep." He reaches out to you with one arm and you walked closer to him, your  arms wrapping around his torso as he leads you back to the bed.

"Goodnight, Rin." You whisper as you two cuddled up in bed.

"Goodnight, princess." He whispers back, kissing the top of your head before tightening his arms around you.

You woke up to the feeling of something tickling the side of your neck and saw it was Rindou's hair tickling you. The two of you were in a completely different position from last night. His face was nuzzling by the crook of your neck, your legs over his torso, and you had a hand behind his head. Rindou's arms were still around you but his hold was much looser than last night.