12

Rindou rubbed your lower abdomen to try and ease the pain you were going through. The period cramps were even stronger than usual so you could barely move.

An hour after Mikey called, the two of you heard a commotion just outside the doors and not a minute later the whole of Bonten higher ups came in.

"Mikey..." You whisper, reaching out him being the closest person to you and hugging him like you were hugging the pillow earlier.

"There, there..." He rubs your back soothingly and motions the others to place the bags beside the bed. "We brought your favorite drinks and food."

"Tampons."

"These small plastic cups too."

"And pads."

"With wings."

"W-Wings?!"

Everyone looked at Sanzu who suddenly yelled. He blinked profusely and held his hands out, wondering why the guys were glaring at him.

"W-What are the wings for?" He asks nervously.

No one bothered to answer Sanzu and just focused back on you while you bury yourself deeper in Mikey's chest and he hugs you tighter. Rindou sighs and ran his fingers through his hair. He was worried sick since he didn't know much about periods. On the other hand, Mikey had more experience on dealing with things like this since he had a sister.

"You want to eat pizza, right? We got you one with your favorite toppings." Mochi crouched beside the bed and placed the box of pizza on your lap.

"And I heard you wanted watermelon so I bought a few too." Takeomi crouched as well and motioned to the bag of watermelons on top of one of the tables.

"I want to change my pad first." You mutter, moving away from Mikey.

Sanzu quickly scrambled to get the pads and since they had bought a lot, he became confused. Holding up two different pads, one looking bigger than the other, he turns to you with slightly furrowed brows.

"What size is your pussy?" He asks seriously.

You, including the others, stared at him incredulously. He soon realized that no one was going to answer him again so he shook his head and sighed.

"Nevermind, I'll figure it out." He mutters, looking at one of his hands and comparing it to the pads. "This is a lot harder than I thought."

"Is he high?" You whisper to the other guys.

"Unfortunately, he isn't. That is just how he is." Takeomi sighs in disappointment, wondering why their parents hadn't just used a condom that night.

The guys decided to stay there with you and Rindou. Though Rindou wanted to spend time with you alone, he didn't mind having the other guys over. He could see how happy you were with everyone pampering you and that was enough for him.

Your eyes flickered to Sanzu and you remembered all the things you've said to him before leaving for the trip. A part of you felt guilty for accusing him and the others for only wanting sex from you but it was your genuine feelings at that time. Now, you realize how they all sincerely care for you. And to think that this all started because you tried to play hero and got knocked out while doing so. You most definitely looked like an idiot so hopefully, none of them will remember that.