29

Kakucho spots the medical kit on your table and takes it. He walks over to you and without a word starts cleaning your bloody knees.

You hiss, feeling the stinging pain. "That hurts..."

"Well, suck it up. Why are you even injured, anyway? Can't you take care of yourself a little more?"

As Kakucho rambles on, you zoned out and smiled at him. He looked so serious and mad, he sounds like it too.

"Are you even listening? You're not listening!" Kakucho clicks his tongue and sighs. "We're doing our best to protect you so don't get yourself injured when we're not around."

"We should teach her self defense too." Takeomi says. "She has potential."

"I got knocked out trying to kick someone's head." You reminded him.

"But the guy got knocked out first so you technically won." Takeomi shrugs with a smile. "If it weren't for his gun hitting one of your pressure points, you would've been fine."

"Remember when you called her a prostitute too, Akashi?" Rindou asks snarkily.

"You called me a prostitute?" You ask Takeomi who sighs. "There's nothing wrong with being one but I guess just to make it clear, I was just a stripper."

"I'm sorry, princess." Takeomi frowns and furrows his brows, remembering the days backwhen he was still in Black Dragon. "It was ignorant of me and yes there's nothing wrong with being a prostitute."

"Alright, back to schedules!" Ran claps his hands, ending the discussion to continue the previous one.

"How? We don't have enough time after today." Mochi interjects.

"Well, I'm free after five tomorrow." Ran joins in.

"The next day after that, I think I can finish before three." Kokonoi mutters, trying to remember his schedule.

"I'm always off on Sunday." Sanzu shrugs, folding his sleeves to his elbows.

"Well, let's all get to that after eating. I'm hungry."You whined as Kakucho finished putting bandaids on both your knees.

"Alright, let's eat." Takeomi declares. "Shit better be good. We literally had to get them from Philippines."

"Why not Korea or China?" You ask Takeomi since he's the eldest. "Aren't they much closer?"

"Yeah, we can't easily get in China or Korea." Takeomi replied with a chuckle. "Conflict, sweetheart."

Your pursed your lips and just nodded. Beside you, Mikey starts to stir and soon enough he was up. He looks at you first before looking at the others and then to the food laid out on the carpeted floor.

"Here's yours Mikey." Sanzu gave Mikey the spicy chicken with the small red flag.

Mikey hums and begins eating it but you could sense that he was uncomfortable. The others don't seem to notice this so you moved your plate to his and got his little red flag, putting it on top of your ordinary chicken.

"You don't like spicy food, do you?" You ask him with a soft chuckle.

Mikey frowns and shakes his head no, the others stopping their conversation to listen to you two. They all looked shocked since this they just found out about this.