30

As soon as you said the three little words, Mikey stands and grabs your wrist. You barely had enough time to say goodbye to the others who just stared after you and Mikey with parted lips.

They were all there for you, after all. And now you were being dragged off to leave the place. They couldn't say anything mainly because well....it's Mikey.

You held in your laughter as you got in Mikey's car. The fact that he was in a hurry to get to his place just seems so funny. By the time you two got in his bedroom, he instantly claimed your lips with his own and pushed you down his bed.

Mikey's hands roamed all over your body before cupping your face. He flips you two over and guides you with his hands to start grinding on him. You were still in your underwear while he was still fully clothed.

"Ride me." He whispers huskily in between kisses. "I want you to take control."

"Take off your clothes, Manjiro." You commanded him, biting you lip while doing so.

Mikey immediately does as he is told, throwing every piece of clothing he was wearing down the floor. You playfully trailed your fingers down before sliding your palms from his abdomen to his shoulders, gripping them tightly as you grind on him.

"But Mikey, can we not do it right now? I'm not in the mood." You mutter, laying your head on his shoulder.

Mikey hums with a nod, patting your head and rubbing your back. "Of course, let's just sleep."

Before you could say anything else, Mikey gets up and starts dressing up for sleep. He gets you one of his shirts and pants along with one of his unused boxers as well to sleep in.

Mikey looked so cute, you couldn't help but smile up at him. He huffs, almost smiling back.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Put these on, come on." He urges you to put on his clothes.

You took them from his hands and placed them on the bedside table. Mikey was confused but before he could say anything, you grabbed his arm to pull him down on top of you.

"I didn't think you would actually accept my refusal that easily." You mutter before kissing him. "I think I just fell inlove with you again."

Mikey didn't know what was happening or what you were talking about. All he knows was that you were kissing him and he was liking it.

You palmed him through his shorts, instantly getting him hard again and his dick seemed to grow bigger every time your hand moves against it.

"Fuck, I might just cum from this." He breathes out in a strained voice. "Please don't tease me."

"Didn't you say you wanted me to be in control?" You reminded him with a smirk. "Don't worry, I won't be too harsh on you."

Mikey groans softly, bucking his hips. He desperately wanted to be inside of you but he wanted you to give permission first.

"Take off your clothes, Manjiro." You whisper softly with a small laugh. "Again."

Mikey couldn't care less that he had to take his clothes off again. He was more focused on how not to cum before he could actually be inside of you.

"Such a good boy...always so eager to please me." You mutter softly with a smirk, kissing the top of his shoulder lightly. "Do you like that, hmm? Do you like being called a good boy?"