62 - Ending

⚠️18+⚠️

Your guardian angel is watching you (๑・̑◡・̑๑)🫶🏻

___________

"Sanzu!" You yell, opening the door to rush out but Hanma was quick to shut it back and with his strength, he prevented you from opening it again.

Sanzu snapped his eyes to where he saw your face. The rest of Bonten filed in and raised their guns at Izana who just stood up from the couch.

Kisaki hasn't been seen yet and he took it as an opportunity to slip into the walls to hide himself. Hanma cursed under his breath and looked for another way out whilst still leaning against the door to stop you from opening it.

Sanzu walked towards the door to the room you were in as the others surrounded Izana. He knew he could not just shoot or kick the door down in an instant because you could be against it. He couldn't warn you either just incase the one inside with you would use you to stop him from going in.

Kisaki walked along the walls and found the room with you and Hanma in it. There was a small hole that was big enough for one eye and so he called Hanma to get his attention.

"Leave the fucking girl and save yourself, you fucking dumbass!" Kisaki yelled at him.

"Hell no! I planned all of this to get her and you want me to just leave her here? I'm taking her with me."

In that moment, Sanzu had gotten inside the other room and checked the wall connected to the room you were in. He decided to try knocking on the wall with his ear close to it. There was a part he found that wasn't cemented and before he knew it, he had kicked a hole in it.

"Surprise, motherfucker." Sanzu grinned at Hanma and when he spotted an eye in the wall, he shot at it several times. Unfortunately, Kisaki had already escaped before the bullets hit him.

"Shit!" Hanma cursed before kicking down the part where the hole was, revealing that hollowed part of the wall.

You tried to escape from Hanma but he had a death grip on you. Sanzu lets out a breath before taking a deep breath, aiming for Hanma. He pulls the trigger and successfully shot Hanma's arm, the one holding you.

"Fucking bitch!" Hanma yelled, his teeth grinded together as he covered his wound. It was big and awfully ugly to look at.

Hanma had no choice but to escape alone or else he'd die there. If he survives, there's still a chance to take you back but if he dies then there's no chances left.

"Princess, are you okay?!"

Sanzu rushed to your side and brushed your cheeks with his thumbs. He had missed you and seeing you in such a state made him feel disappointed in himself for taking so long to find you.

"Haru." You breathed out with a small smile as you look up at his worried face.

Without another word, you grabbed his head and pulled him in for a kiss. Sanzu's stomach flipped when he felt your tongue enter his mouth and with that, he deepened the kiss. Sanzu dressed like a soldier made you want him even more.

"Haru, help me. It hurts so much." You say just above a whisper. "I need you to take me."

Sanzu furrowed his eyebrows and leaned his head back a little. "Take you where?"

"Take me here, Haruchiyo."

"Take you here?" Sanzu repeated your words, not fully getting what you were trying to say. In his defense, he's overwhelmed.