9

Draken glared hard at Sanzu. Takemichi was about to pass out from all the tension while Inupi, Chifuyu, and Mitsuya were trying to think of ways for Draken to dodge a bullet if ever Sanzu pulls the trigger.

"Mikey, tell Sanzu to put his gun away." You whisper to Mikey as he wipes the blood from under his nose.

"Why don't you tell him? You have him wrapped around your pretty little fingers, have you forgotten that?" He snarkily replies.

You gave him a glare before turning to Sanzu who had his eyes on Draken. His finger ever so lightly squeezes the trigger, making your heart almost drop. Without much thinking, you grabbed the bottle of wine and knocked Sanzu's gun off with it.

"Fuck!" Sanzu cursed as he clutched his hand that was now hurting because of the impact the bottle made with his hand.

Mikey widened his eyes at you in disbelief, wondering why you would hurt Sanzu just to save Draken. His stomach churned and his thoughts darkened. He was right, you've changed ever since you came back.

You didn't hesitate to pick the gun and hid it behind your back before taking Mikey's magazine from your seat and backing away from everyone else. If they wanted to fight then they can use their fists.

"Give me back my gun, princess..." Sanzu spoke with a low growl. He was pissed that you actually defended someone who hurt Mikey.

"Sanzu, you're not even supposed to be here." You tell him calmly. "This is between them and them alone."

"And am I supposed to just stand at the side and watch as they beat him up?" Sanzu tilts his head at you and chuckles dryly.

"They weren't going to beat him up! It was just one punch and I think he deserved it, honestly." You tell him before glancing at Mikey who frowned at what you said.

"Give me back my gun." Sanzu repeats, holding out a hand in front of you. "I can easily take it from you but I'm asking you nicely because I love you."

At his words, you glance at the others behind him and felt your face heat up. Judging from the look on their faces, they heard what Sanzu said.

You unloaded Sanzu's mag behind you before you gave the gun to him. He smirks and leans down to place a kiss on your forehead before turning around to shoot Draken.

"What the fuck?!"

Sanzu immediately turns to you with a frustrated look. "You are a sneaky little bitch, aren't ya?"

"Right you are, sir!" You grin, tilting your head to the side. "And you love that, don't you?"

"Fuck you." He laughs as he shakes his head. "This is so not the time to give me butterflies, princess."

"I'll give you your mag later, Haru. Let me handle this, okay? They won't kill Mikey and stop acting like I'll let them." You slowly push Sanzu back to the direction of Bonten's table and he surprisingly lets you with a small smile on his face as he stares at you.

"Make it quick." Was all he said before turning around and leaving.

Going back to the table, Takemichi was the first one to break the ice. He hands the invitation card to you and tells Mikey that he really wants him to be at the wedding.

Mikey never spoke up again and just sat there with his head probably in another dimension. The guys stood up and you gave them hugs before they left, Inupi whispering about how you should stop by their shop soon.