42

You've eventually lost count of how many times you came. Half-lidded eyes, lips parted, tongue slightly sticking out-that's what you looked like. Hanma sucks on your neck as he pounds into you, going rougher each time. His hands fondled your breasts, fingers teasing your hardened nipples. Both of you were looking directly into the mirror, seeing everything happening.

It was almost morning but he was still so energetic. Mixed gasps and moans was all you could hear accompanied by the sound of his skin slapping against yours. One of his hands went down to your clit to play with it and you immediately came for the umpteenth time.

"Oh fuck, Sh-Shuji!"

When morning light came in, Hanma finally lets you rest. He cleans you up as you try to catch your breath. After that, he grabs a shirt and a pair of boxers before putting them on you.

You tried to get up and walk but as expected, you couldn't. Hanma smirks at this and teases you, making you smack his smug face with one of his pillows.

"The pizza's all cold now, I should reheat it." Hanma says, getting up to go to the kitchen. "I'll bring you some water too."

As you wait for him to return, you start to think if you had actually made a mistake of sleeping with him. You liked him, of course. Hanma's a great friend and you didn't want to ruin your friendship with him for something unimportant like sex.

"Here you go."

Hanma helps you sit up on the bed and gives you the glass of water. "The pizza will be done in a few minutes."

You silently nod your head before drinking the water while Hanma stares at you with a faint smile on his lips.

"You're starting to regret doing it with me, aren't you?" He asks and you immediately shake your head.

"I just don't want this to change anything between us." You sigh and gave him the glass back. "We're still friends, right?"

Hanma chuckles. "Of course, we're still friends! I'm glad you still want me in your life."

After eating pizza, the two of you slept peacefully. That wasn't the last time you had sex with Hanma. During your 'recovery', the two of you ended up kissing quite a lot of times and then kissing would turn into slow sex. He claimed he didn't want to go rough on you since you'd be laying in bed for half a year if he did.

As soon as you could walk, Hanma took you out for a ride at midnight. The two of you were talking about random things that popped in your head. All was well and you couldn't even remember that he wasn't even yours and you weren't even his.

You asked him if you could drive his motorcycle and he surprisingly lets you. You were a quick learner, earning a lot of praises from him.

To take a rest from driving, the two of you stopped by a river. You were facing him on the motorcycle, making out with him as you zipped his zipper down.

Hanma chuckles at this and pulls away slightly. "What are you doing?"

"I thought we could try doing it here?" You shrug, earning another laugh from him.

"In public?" He raises an eyebrow at you, a smirk appearing on his lips.

"There's literally no one around, Shuji." You deadpan.