45

Hanma had told you about going to another place for the meantime because of some conflict he has with the police and you wanted to go with him but he told you that it was dangerous and that you were better off with your friends.

Though he told you it wouldn't be the last time you could see him, it still felt as if he was saying goodbye for the last time.

As something to keep you company, Hanma gave you a plush zombie toy. He joked that some people had called him a zombie before so it was a perfect gift for you to remember him. In exchange, you gave him your favorite scarf. He absolutely loved it and immediately wore it around his neck, basking in your heavenly scent. You spent the whole night talking to him on the rooftop and the two of you promised to remain friends and contact each other every once in a while when Hanma isn't busy. When morning came, he left.

After a week, it was finally the day Hina becomes a Hanagaki. You and Mitsuya have decided to go to Hina and  Takemichi's wedding together again much to the others' dismay. The two of you looked good, no one could deny that.

Despite wanting to be the one by your side, Inupi and Kazutora still smiled and cheered for the two of you when you both appeared together. Hina was absolutely beautiful in her wedding gown and you couldn't help but feel proud to be with the one who made it. Takemichi tried not to cry too much while saying his wedding vows. It was a shock to those who knew his crying tendencies that he made it through without crying like a baby. Of course a few tears were shed but at least he didn't bawl his eyes out.

The wedding reception was absolutely perfect and everyone was having a good time. Everyone wanted to give their speech about the bride and groom. Draken, Inupi, and Chifuyu were the ones who made Takemichi cry the most. You've also met Takemichi's friends before he met Toman and they were just as nice as he is. They had different personalities but they got along really well. You've been told that they were even part of Toman as well and that they were pretty tight knit with Takemichi.

Everyone turned silent when the bride and groom danced for the first time as husband and wife, too mesmerized and touched to say anything. You chuckle at Hina's younger brother who tried to keep a straight face but had tears running down his face nonstop. He looked so proud at his sister and brother-in-law. It made you curious as to what the two had gone through during their years of dating.

Mitsuya turned to look at you, smiling softly at how you looked at the couple dancing. He then turns to the couple and imagined himself dancing with you in your wedding dress that he made for you. It put a blush on his cheeks and he shook his head at himself for making up such a silly imagination.

Hakkai turns to his side and his eyes flickered to you before they darted to Mitsuya who was standing beside you. Out of everyone there, only he had a frown on his face but luckily everyone was too focused on the bride and groom to notice.

Everyone except Mitsuya who could feel whenever someone was looking at him. He looks around to see who was staring at him and saw Hakkai who had dropped his sight to you at that moment. Mitsuya frowns a little and furrows his eyebrows at the way Hakkai looks at you. He didn't like it one bit.

As everyone else was called to dance with the bride and groom, Mitsuya pulls you with him to the back where there was a small garden. You were confused but thought that maybe he just wanted to talk to you about something.

"What's going on between you and Hakkai?" Mitsuya asks as soon as the two of you were far enough from the noise.

You instantly knew what he meant but you were hesitant on speaking. It might not be what he expects and things might turn even more sour for you and Hakkai.