58

You opened your eyes, your hand immediately going to your aching head. The last thing you remember was being in the same room as Bonten, Hanma, and guys that seemed like a criminal organization just like Bonten.

Looking around, you realize you were in a bedroom and it was fully furnished with luxury that only a group like Bonten could afford. However, you knew you weren't in Bonten's territory.

Fortunately, you weren't handcuffed or anything so you were able to get off the luxurious bed and roam around the place which seemed like an old palace that has been renovated.

The large halls were empty and you strolled past endless locked rooms for nearly an hour. After another half hour, you find yourself descending into the underground hall and now you could hear faint screams of pain.

"Good morning, princess."

A chill went up your spine and you jumped like a hamster, instantly turning around to face the one who had snuck up behind you.

"You again!" You yell, pointing a finger at him as you stepped back.

"Relax, I won't harm you." The guy said with a smile. "I hope you slept well."

"What am I doing here? Where even am I?" You ask, lowering your arm and looking around the hall.

"Well, to put it simply, you're my hostage." The guy says with one of the sweetest smiles you've ever seen.  But you could tell that this guy was nowhere near sweet.

"Hostage? You've gotta be kidding me." You mutter to yourself, huffing out a dry laugh as you shook your head at your own fate. "What fucking luck I have."

"Now, now, don't be aggressive." The man clicked his tongue and took a step closer. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Don't come any closer, you creep." You huff, taking another step back which only made him take another two steps forward. "Hey! Let go of me!"

The man had suddenly grabbed your wrist and pulled you to him. You clawed his skin with your other hand but this didn't seem to bother him at all. In fact, he was too busy scrutinizing your face to notice his bleeding hand.

"I wonder...." The man mutters as he gazed at every inch of your face. "...if he has touched you yet."

"Excuse me?!" You yell, smacking his hand which only made him hold onto your wrist tighter.

"Kakucho...how is he? Tell me everything you know about him." The man whispered just above his breath.

"Kakucho?" You repeated, your eyebrows furrowed until you remembered how Kakucho was related to the man in front of you, the man who looked so much like Mikey but at the same time doesn't.

"Yes, Kakucho!" The man replied almost in a hurry.

You didn't know why you suddenly felt calm but maybe it had a lot to do with memories of Kakucho entering your head. Kakucho's presence had always made you feel calm but at the same time he makes your heart race.

Everything was a blur after that. You talked about Kakucho as the man led you back upstairs and now you two were sat comfortably on a red velvet couch. The man whom you recognized as Izana listened to you while he rested his chin on his hand.

After about an hour and a half, you heard a thud and immediately stood when you saw a bloody Rindou Haitani. Next to him, Sanzu dropped on his knees as well.