54

Focusing on this book until it ends and after this I'll be taking a break ^^

____________

Takeomi and Kokonoi were the ones who got Mikey out of the pool. Fortunately, Mikey didn't drown. As the two got Mikey to change his clothes, you took Sanzu to your room and got started on treating his cuts. You were so pissed that you didn't even want to think about Mikey. He could have just got himself out of the pool actually but he chose to be overdramatic and let himself almost drown.

"Too much pressure, princess..." Sanzu mumbles with a hiss.

"Sorry." You mutter, dabbing the cotton more lightly. "What happened? Why did he hit you?"

"Don't worry about it. I deserved it." Sanzu replies with a sad smile. "I shouldn't have even thought of using you as bait. I'm sorry. What was I thinking?"

Takeomi suddenly barges in along with Rindou. You were still treating Sanzu's wounds when the older Akashi started yelling his head off of at his younger brother.

Barely a minute later, you finally had enough.

"Shut the fuck up, Takeomi!"

Their eyes widened at your sudden outburst. Sanzu held your hand as if to calm you down but you weren't having it. You tried to ignore how they treated him before, how they always physically hurt him even though his actions weren't that bad.

"Why do you guys always put the blame on him? It wasn't even supposed to be a big deal! And why is he the only one getting shit for it? You agreed at that time along with everyone else!" You went on, digging your finger right in Takeomi's chest.

"I wasn—"

"I don't want to hear another word come out of your mouth unless it's an apology for your younger brother!"

Sanzu closes his eyes and frowns, his grip on your wrist getting tighter. He didn't want you to defend him, he didn't want you to speak out for him.

Seeing as Takeomi kept his mouth shut after what you said, you pointed to the door. "Leave."

Takeomi glances at Sanzu, his eyes glaring at him before turning on his heel to leave the room. Rindou stayed and you pretended you don't even see him since you were still mad at him.

When you tried to finish treating Sanzu, he stops you by leaning away and pushing your hand down. You furrowed your eyebrows at him and asked him what's wrong but he only told you that he wanted to be alone for a while.

"But Haruchiyo, you need to get—"

"I want to be alone! Don't you get it?"

You frown and backed away. He's probably upset with Takeomi but that didn't mean he should push you away like this. You were the one that helped him, defended him, stayed by him.

"Haruchiyo—"

"And don't call me that! Stop calling me that!"

You grew more concerned for him when he starts covering his ears and closed his eyes shut as if he wanted to block you out, from both sight and hearing.

"Leave me alone! I want to be alone!"

The more he begged for you to leave him, the more you wanted to stay. You gingerly placed a hand on his shoulder but he immediately slaps it away in anger.