61

"Don't blow our cover, Sanzu!"

"If you don't want our cover blown, stop fucking screaming!"

"Will you two quit pushing each other?!"

"Oi, they're gonna hear us!"

"1.."

Everyone froze when Mikey spoke from in front of them. They were all outside the hideout together with all of Bonten's members, fully dressed in military attire. The lower class members were the ones closest to the hideout, next the middle class and lastly, the upper class just under the executives.

Mikey raised two fingers, the go signal for the lower class to sneak closer to the building. Everyone anticipated the final signal, fully aware that not everyone is going to live for another day.

When Mikey dropped his hand, that's when the lower class finally infiltrated the building and once they were inside, the middle class came out of their hiding place and rained bullets on the surrounding guards.

The search was on and when time came for the executives to come out, Kakucho's was ready to burst. This could have been all avoided if he had gone back to Izana. But he knew nothing was ever simple in their world. The Mikey they were with now had no emotions and therefore wouldn't care any less if Kakucho were to tell him that it's better for everyone if he just went with Izana.

Unaware of what's happening above where you were, you continued eating with Kisaki and Hanma. Izana was in the living room area watching television. Whilst Kisaki and Hanma were talking, you tuned out their boring conversation and thought to yourself how you'll be able to live there.

The place wasn't nice at all and it was boring. You knew it was a basement and that you were somewhere outside the city but that's all you knew and if you were to escape, it would take you weeks to go back to Bonten's hideout.

Izana cursed from the living room area and glanced at the three quickly. He just got informed of the infiltration and though he was confident that none of them would find them four in the basement, he didn't want to take any chances.

When Kisaki's gaze shifted to Izana, the latter mouthed him to keep you preoccupied. Kisaki raised his eyebrow a little and then nudged Hanma. The two spoke with their eyes. Now, Hanma wouldn't have guessed what Kisaki was trying to tell him if it weren't for the fact that they've discussed such things before.

It was something they planned just incase something like this would happen. Who knew that they'd actually get the chance to use it?

"Are you done with that?" Hanma asks you, his gaze dropping from your eyes to your empty plate.

"Oh..yeah." You reply with a small nod.

"Good! Kisaki's gonna wash the dishes." Hanma says with a grin as he pulls you with him.

"What? Why am I the one—"

Kisaki groaned and rolled his eyes. You were already whisked away by Hanma and so he had no choice but to wash the dirty dishes himself.

"I swear, once I get to the..."

As Kisaki continues to ramble to himself, Hanma pulled you towards the small bathroom and handed you your toothbrush which he had bought for you yesterday.

"Okay? Weird." You mutter as you took it from him.

This was the first time that Hanma nonverbally told you to brush your teeth. Actually, he hasn't really told you even verbally. It was odd but you didn't ask him about it as it wasn't worth interrogating him for.