28

"I don't think she meant it that way, Ran." Takeomi says with furrowed brows.

"No, no. She clearly said 'buy me Jollibee and McDonald's'." Ran repeats again for the umpteenth time. "She did mean it that way."

"Don't bother on arguing with him, Takeomi. It's not like it's gonna cost that much anyway." Kokonoi joins in from beside Rindou and Kakucho.

"Aren't we spending too much this month?" Kakucho asks, remembering their last meeting about their budget.

"No, don't worry. We still have a lot left for our budget this month. It's food, Kakucho." Kokonoi tells him.

"We are literally on our way to another country just to buy a damn meal from Jollibee." Mochi points out.

"Well, all the damn bee stores in Japan are closed." Rindou grumbles. "What's with this 'Jollibee' anyway?"

"Just stop grumbling, Rindou." Ran tells his brother. "It makes her happy, no need to question it."

Rindou rolls his eyes, still upset about not being able to spend time with you without the rest of the Bonten executives. Is it really too much to ask to have you alone for a few days?

As they were walking along the streets, one kid bumped into Mochi. Ran saw this and bent down to the child.

"Hello, there." Ran smiles.

The kid stared at him wide-eyed and screamed at his face before running back to whichever direction they came from.

"Well, that was nice." Takeomi mutters before starting to walk again, the others following him.

"You okay there?" Sanzu chuckles, looking at Ran's shaken expression.

"I think I'm traumatized." Ran says with his voice just above a whisper.

Again, Rindou rolls his eyes at his brother. He was the only one there that was bored as hell. The other guys were all giddy, looking around the place in astonishment. Well, it's not like they haven't been there, it's just that they haven't really strolled in Manila in broad daylight.

Upon finding Jollibee and McDonald's , they split up and went inside. Ran and Rindou along with Kakucho went to Jollibee while Mochi, Takeomi, Kokonoi, and Sanzu went to McDonald's.

Sanzu was the one waiting in line while Kokonoi and Takeomi discussed what they were going to buy. Mochi was just sat on one of the tables, hands on his phone to just look at the photos there.

The woman in front of Sanzu was carrying her child who looked not older than seven. The young girl was staring at Sanzu with unblinking eyes, particularly at his scars.

Sanzu narrows his eyes at the young girl and stuck his tongue out her before trying to scare her. The child hid her face in her mom's neck and silently cried.

Takeomi, who saw the whole thing, stops talking to smack Sanzu in the back of the head. "Listen to us, you idiot! You'll be next soon!"

"Alright, alright!" Sanzu grumbles, rubbing the part where Takeomi hit him. "Geez..."

Meanwhile in Jollibee, Rindou was the one in line while Kakucho and Ran tell him the stuff to order. Kakucho gave rindou the money for payment. A few teenage girls noticed the three and started whispering among each other while giggling. They were all attractive despite their age so it was quite common for girls of all ages to get attracted to them.