56

Rindou kept his face straight as the other executives discuss about your whereabouts. Mikey, on the other hand, was staring straight at his drink.

"I've asked that Shiba girl countless of times, she's not there!" Sanzu yells out in frustration at Ran who remained calm despite the uncomfortable feeling in the pit of his stomach.

"Well, she has other friends too. Have you asked Mitsuya?" Ran replied calmly, slightly raising an eyebrow at the fuming Sanzu.

"I fucking have, for your information." Sanzu snarls at the older Haitani. "He said he hasn't seen her but I didn't believe him so I searched every corner of his place and there was no sign of her."

"Shouldn't we start searching for her?" Kokonoi suggested, thinking of the worst. "None of her friends have seen her and she's not here. Mikey's the only one that can send her b—"

"Do you think the other group has her?" Kakucho mutters slowly as if he didn't want to jinx it.

Rindou couldn't help but scoff to himself. You've been missing for more than 24 hours already. The other guys should have noticed your odd disappearance a little earlier. Despite wanting to react, he stopped himself. As much as he wanted to say that you were safe and sound, he didn't want to let the other guys know that you were actually in his room. He wanted to be selfish just until the meeting.

Everyone but Rindou was in panic and they all left the building with half of their men in a hurry. Rindou's excuse was that he had to use the restroom first and everyone bought it.

Walking in his room, his gaze flickered to your figure standing in front of the mirror. You were examining the marks he left all over your body. Fortunately, they can still be covered even with a revealing dress.

The corner of Rindou's lips curved up as he sauntered over to you, his arms snaking around your waist while he lays his chin on your shoulder. Remembering that he locked the door, he planted kisses on the side of your neck and he starts sucking on a spot slowly.

"Rindou...." You warn, feeling the pit of your start churning. "....I'm not in the mood."

"I'll get you in the mood, then." Rindou whispers as he trails his fingertips along your bare skin. "Sorry, you look too irresistible with my shirt, I can't help myself."

Rindou didn't waste anymore time. He took you to the bed and lightly pushed you on it before trapping you under his legs. He brings one of your hands to his lips and kissed the back of it while looking at you intently, his other hand already tugging your underwear down.

"Fuck...." Rindou cursed under his breath at the sight of you, his dick begging to be let out.

"What? Are you just gonna stare at me all night?" You huff, about to put your underwear back on.

Rindou dove right in, licking and sucking on your folds. He made sure to be extra playful with his tongue, earning a couple moans from your other pair of lips. It didn't take that long for you to cum and Rindou was proud of that. His smirk said it all.

"Just one round and we'll go to sleep."

What.

A.

Lie.

"Rin, Rin! Slow—Slow down!"