6

Sanzu was given permission to talk to you alone before anyone else and so now you were in his room with his arms wrapped around your frame and his head buried in the crook of your neck.

You two weren't really talking, he was just...sleeping.

This went on for an hour or two and you ended up falling asleep with him. You woke up in the middle of the night to strained groans and you realize that Sanzu was having a bad dream.

Not knowing if you should wake him or not, you just rubbed his back and kissed his forehead. This called him down in an instant and he tightens his arms around you.

The next time you woke up, it was already morning and the first thing you saw was Sanzu staring at you. He smiles a little at you before he pulls you to him again and pressed his face to your neck.

"Don't leave me again, princess..."

Your heart skipped a beat, feeling the sadness in his voice. Out of everyone, you would have thought that he would be the only one that wouldn't care if you left or not. But it seems that he's the one most affected.

Later that day, you and Sanzu finally went out of his room. Surprisingly, he hasn't been touchy like before. You weren't bothered by it but it was just weird since you were used to him being affectionate towards you.

You finally remembered about the girls in the middle of talking with Sanzu as well as where you were headed before bumping into Mikey. With those thoughts in mind, you got out your phone and quickly sent a text to the girls that you were fine followed by saying you'll explain soon.

More than a hundred texts and calls from everyone welcomed you as soon as you opened your phone but you merely sent them one text.

Now that you were back in Bonten, you wanted to focus here first and just explain to the others when you're alone again.

Seeing everyone in front of you made you feel nervous and at the same time elated. You've missed every single one of them and it looked like they felt the same towards you as well.

Kokonoi was the first one to step up and pull you to his arms. He lets out a long sigh and nuzzles his face to your neck, breathing in your scent.

"I don't want to lose you again, princess." He whispers huskily. "I've already lost you one too many times."

You wrapped your arms around Koko as well and breathed in his scent. He always had this type of perfume on him that just reminded you of how rich he is.

"Break it up you two, it's my turn!" Mochi laughs as he pushes Kokonoi away from you by the face before picking you up in his arms and spinning you around.

The others chuckled while you squealed, Mochi letting you down after a few seconds. You were dizzy but you managed to stay upright, slapping Mochi's chest playfully after you finally felt normal again.

"Me next~"

Ran picks you up and kissed you all over your face, the others protesting. He then finishes it off by planting a soft kiss on your forehead.

"Welcome back, darling." He whispers beside your ear before setting you down.

Kakucho stepped forward and hugs you gently, rubbing your back with his hand as he welcomes you under his breath.

"I'm sorry for being so cold to you when we met again. Mikey—"

"It's alright, Kakucho." You lean away and smile at him. "Mikey has already explained, it's all fine now."