7

The rest of the guys were curious to what has caught Draken's attention and so they followed his gaze and saw you. Their eyes flickered to Mikey and they instantly widened their eyes. Takemichi seemed to be the one who was more surprised than the rest of them.

"Why...are they looking...at you?" Mikey whispers, his voice a little strained like he was holding himself back from lashing out. "Do they...know you?"

"Mikey..." You breathed out before turning to face him, not knowing where to start. The reason you met them was because of him, after all. "I think they're looking at you."

Before you could say anything else, Mikey tilts your head up to him and kisses you while keeping his eyes on they guys watching you two from below. He had a feeling that they were interested in you and he had to make sure that they know you were his. Mikey didn't believe you when you said they were looking at him and not you.

You felt breathless when Mikey pulled away and you instantly turned to face Draken and the others but Mikey had other plans, immediately taking you back to the booth. His hand that was holding yours was slightly shaking and you could tell that he was pissed off for no good reason at all.

Sighing, you tried to calm him down by playing with his hand. A few minutes later, he finally calmed down but he just had to kiss you again right there in front of the other Bonten members. It was quicker than most of his kisses but apparently it wasn't quick enough.

They were all quick to look away, all except one. Sanzu has just arrived, head still a little off from the drug he took a few hours ago. The sight that greeted him as soon as he arrived to the booth was Mikey kissing you and he almost, almost went crazy right then and there.

But Sanzu looked up to Mikey and no one else was as loyal as him so he had chosen to let it go. It's not like he had the right to be mad anyway. Shaking away his thoughts, he took a seat next to Ran and now he was facing you.

Now, you were too deep in your thoughts to join or listen to everyone's conversations. You were wondering why Draken and the others were there, you wanted to go up to them and ask them yourself but you knew you couldn't. Somehow, Mikey doesn't like the thought of you knowing his former friends and you wonder why too.

"Mikey, I have to go to the restroom." You whisper, getting up.

"I'll go with you." He declares firmly.

"That's just ridiculous, Mikey. I won't take too long, I promise."

And with that, you walked to find the restroom. You probably should have asked where it was but it would be too embarrassing to go back for that now.

Luckily, it wasn't exactly that hard to find. Just like the rest of the club, the restroom looked expensive and clean. You didn't actually need to go to the restroom but rather somewhere you could think to yourself without having to listen anyone talking.

A knock on the door brought you out of your thoughts and you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion as to why someone knocked when they could have just entered. It's not like you locked the whole restroom to yourself.

Draken's voice calling out your name outside made your heart skip a beat. You were nervous, not sure if you could face him after Mikey kissed you while he was looking.

Instead of answering, you walk closer to the door and knocked once to let him know you were there.
Your phone buzzed in your bag and you took it out to see Draken calling you. Without missing a beat, you instantly answered the call.

"Hey...I just wanted to know if you're okay?"

You smile to yourself and imagined how he looked like right now before answering him. "I'm okay, Draken. Don't worry about me."

Draken hums and you could hear him through the door. "Does Mikey...force you to kiss him?"

"No, he doesn't. I can assure you that he's nice to me, Draken. He just...he caught me off guard earlier."

"Hmm, okay. I just wanted to make sure, you know? It's been so long since I last talked to him and I'm not even sure if I know him anymore."

You stayed silent for a few seconds or not, thinking of what to say to him. Draken and Mikey...from what you know, they were like brothers.

"Draken?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you...want to talk to Mikey?" You finally ask him, heart beating faster at the thought of what might happen if the two ever talked again. "He probably misses you all, Draken."

"He doesn't."

Draken's response left your mouth open slightly. That wasn't what you were expecting him to say. Nevertheless, you continued.

"But Draken, you don't know that...you guys were like brothers, right? Surely, you two will be able to get along again."

"I'll ask the others if they want to talk to him too."

You hummed and ended the call, slipping a small card under the door for him to take so that he could go upstairs. You waited for Draken's footsteps to fade away before going out and when you got back to the booth, the guys were standing and were having a heated argument.

"What's going on?" You ask slowly and in an instant, all their attention goes to you.

"Where have you been? We were just about to shut the whole club down to look for you!" Takeomi scolded you.

"But I told Mikey I was going to the restroom." You pouted, looking over at Mikey who was just staring at the glass of whiskey in front of him.

"You were taking too long, I thought something might have happened to you." He spoke in monotone.

You sigh and shake your head slightly. Takeomi huffed and rubbed your back, apologizing for yelling at you and telling you he was just worried, they all were.

"Mikey, can I talk to you alone?"

Your question raised a lot of eyebrows but none spoke up about their curiosity. Mikey merely nodded and followed you to somewhere less crowded, seeing Draken coming up the stairs after giving the bouncer the card you slipped under the door.

"Mikey, promise me you won't get mad." You whisper as Draken walked closer followed by Mitsuya, Takemichi, Inupi, and Chifuyu.

"Alright, I promise." Mikey smiles softly, bringing a hand to cup your cheek. "I could never get mad at you, princess."

"Good." You smile back at him before slowly turning him around. "I want you to meet my friends."

"Long time no see, Mikey..."