19

Sooo, they say moles are where your soulmate from the past kissed you a lot and idk how to feel about that. If this is true, then my soulmate was sweet but also freakyyyy 😭

_______________

Loud screaming could be heard from every corner of the place, waking everyone up. Rindou quickly got the handcuffs off of you and dressed you up before putting on his own clothes.

You both ran to where the scream came from and saw Ran choking Sanzu while Sanzu had a fistful of Ran's hair.

"Cut it off!" Takeomi yells angrily, already getting a headache from the situation.

Sanzu notices you and furrowed his eyebrows, eyes flickering between you and Rindou. Your appearance didn't sit right with him but then he remembered how he had his name on your back as well as his initials on your inner thigh so if Rindou did anything to you, surely he must have seen it.

"You guys wanna know what this motherfucker did?" Ran exclaims with a grin. "He fucking tattooed our girl with his name."

Everyone turns to you as well as Mikey who had just entered the room at that exact moment with confusion in his dull eyes.

"He asked for my permission!" You lied in an instant to prevent them from beating up Sanzu again. "Everyone, just stay where you are."

"What a pretty little liar..." Ran chuckles dryly. "You said he got it done while you were still unconscious."

"Where's the tattoo?" Takeomi asks, a lot more calm now.

"On her back." Ran instantly replies.

Everyone was still and silent for almost a whole minute. Kokonoi, Takeomi, Mochi, Mikey, Sanzu, and Kakucho narrowing their eyes at Ran. They were all wondering the same exact thing—how in the hell did the Haitani Brothers see the tattoo if it's on your back?

Sanzu was the one to react first, throwing a good punch at Ran's jaw before kicking his stomach to push him away.

Ran spat out some blood and wipes the small trickle down the side of his lips, his eyes staring lazily into Sanzu's with the exact same lazy smile.

"We made love to her." Ran whispers with a faint smirk. "Just confirming what you're thinking."

You sigh and shake your head. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to come back. You feel like you can't ever choose and it's best for you to stay away. However, they already made it a point that you aren't going anywhere without them.

"It's like almost five in the morning, guys." You spoke up, getting all of their attention. "Can we just drop this?"

Takeomi walks over to you and places a hand on your back, gently rubbing it while pushing you to the bed.

"Come on, let's get you to sleep."

Sanzu glares at Ran while Ran smirks at him, the two walking towards the same direction. Of course, not one of them wanted the other to sleep on the same bed with you so they wanted to get on the bed first.

"I swear, I will drag your asses to the bottom of the ocean if you two don't get off the damn bed!" Takeomi yells, his voice thundering.

Ran and Sanzu reluctantly left the bed, the two going to opposite sites of the room. Takeomi placed you on bed and sat beside you, tucking the covers up to your chin.