52

I'm just about done with this book lol only a few chapters left and then I'll finish off some of the others before I'll make a Filipino-English Bonten book

_______________

Mikey has been sleeping peacefully on his bed for a few hours now after you were done with him. Even then, the memory of him whining and writhing under your touch still lingered in your head. You've inflicted both pain and pleasure on him so he must be really tired.

A few weeks passed and you were now in the conference room, right beside Mikey who tried to keep a straight face while assigning missions. You had a hand in his pants, your other arm propped up on the table so you could lean your head on your other hand.

The small plug stopping Mikey from cumming actually helped him in keeping a straight face. And the others weren't even the least bit suspicious of you since they wouldn't expect you to do something as bold as giving Mikey a handjob while they were present in the same room.

After Mikey dismissed them and they all left to make plans, Mikey grabbed the back of your head and shoved his tongue down your throat. He was about to burst and he wanted to burst inside you.

"Take it off..." He breathes out as he hastily unbuckles his belt. "Take this thing out of me..."

You smirked in the kiss and slowly pulled the plug out, leaning away a little to enjoy the expression he had on his face. Without letting another second pass, Mikey rips your clothes and pushed himself inside of you, his tongue swirling around your nipples in frustration while he mercilessly thrusts in and out of you.

"Mi—key...hahh..."

"Fuck...you're taking me in so well..."

"Don't forget to...don't forget to pull out..."

"I can't take it...I can't take it anymore..." He whispers over and over again before cumming inside you.

"Ahh, Mikey!"

"You look freshly fucked...so lovely..."

"Let's get....let's get cleaned up...." You say, pushing him off slightly but he shook his head and pushed you down again.

"I'm not done yet, darling." He chuckles breathlessly before turning you on your stomach and thrusting in and out of you again. "You kept teasing me while the others were still around and as punishment, I will make you bear my children."

"No, Mikey—ahh!"

"You're my bitch. We aren't done unless I say we're done, got it?" He harshly says, pressing his fingertips against the sides of your neck. "Just because I let you have your way with me from time to time doesn't mean I won't take back my authority."

"Mikey....hahhh...slow d—slow down!"

"That's right, moan my fucking name." He whispers before placing a kiss on your shoulder. "Your voice is so lovely, I can fuck you all day just to listen to you moaning like this."

"Shut up, Mikey! Just don't—don't cum inside!"

It was too late, Mikey had already came for the second time inside you and he didn't even stop at that. By the fifth time he came, you were so close to passing out. Luckily, he was already satisfied and covered you with his own coat before escorting you back to the top floor so you could take a shower and get dressed again.

The Bonten executives took a break from all their planning and decided to go up to relax. Even while on break, they still discussed their mission lightly. It was a huge one and they wanted it to go smoothly. They have yet to know who they were meeting in a few week's time. All they know was that it was a man and that this man had a lot of money.

"Why do we even need to find some chick to do it?" Sanzu asked while rolling his eyes before sauntering over to you who just got out of your room. He wrapped his arms around your waist and laid his chin on your shoulder, giving you a quick peck on the cheek after. "We've got our little fox right here."

"What are you guys talking about?" You ask, scanning the guys seated on the couch. Everyone was there except for Mikey who was now trying to sleep in his office.

"We're meeting a new client and of course that means we need to give him a woman or a few women to curry his favor. A bait, if you will." Kokonoi explained.

"But it's really dangerous since we don't even know this man and he came out of nowhere." Kakucho adds with a sigh.

"A quite suspicious businessman with lots of money who won't even tell us his name." Ran laughs humorlessly.

"I think she'd be perfect for it, the role of a vixen." Takeomi mused as he stares at you while taking a puff of his cigarette.

"Well, we can't keep putting off her training any longer if that's the case. She has to be able to fight back and try not to get hit fatally." Mochi declares, earning several nods from everyone.

"And who said I agreed to do such thing?" You ask with an eyebrow raised.

"Aw, c'mon. I'll be close to you, sweetheart. I promise nobody will ever lay their filthy hands on you." Sanzu cooed as he kisses the side of your face. "And it'll be exciting, right? Going on a mission with us...."

"Fine. I'll think about it...." You mutter, thinking to yourself if it was a good or bad decision to help them out on this.

They all looked at one another and nodded before discussing about your training schedule that they've been putting off for sometime now. It was crucial that you had proper training before going with them so you needed to start as soon as possible.

Your legs still ached but seeing Kakucho so serious about teaching you self-defense made you suck it up. He was the first one to teach you and the next day it would be Kokonoi. Then the day after that would be Mochi, next day after that would be Takeomi.

They all went hard on you, even Sanzu who always seemed like he was just messing around. Soon enough, your body got used to all the training and by the time the last day of your training came you were already moving with speed and precision.

Rindou was the last one to train you and you were told what his specialty was. It made you a bit nervous, sure, but you've already learned to run along walls and dodge bullets so this should be a piece of cake.

"I won't go easy on you." Rindou mutters as he stretches his limbs.

"I'm counting on that." You grin, focusing on his hands and feet to memorize his pattern later.

"Good." He says firmly. "Make me proud, princess."

Rindou's speed was almost unbelievable but fortunately for you, you were quite fast too. He smirked when he saw you dodge his attack, his heart swelling with pride that you had learned so much in such a small amount of time.

"Oh, by the way, I still haven't forgiven you yet!" You exclaim before attacking him from behind and locking his limbs to stop his movements. "You fucking asshole!"

Rindou couldn't believe that he zoned out and lost to you like that. However, he wasn't complaining. The view he had was absolutely breathtaking. And though you almost pierced his head with a dagger, he wasn't focused on that.

"You....congratulations...." He breathes out, his eyes staring right into yours as if he was in a trance. "I'm proud...."

"I'm still pissed at you, you know..."

You panted while you grinned down at him, your sweat dripping down to your neck and to your breasts. Even though you won because he probably got distracted, it was still a win for you.