49

2017 is so far away so instead of Bonten era being 2017, in this book it's 2022.

____________

One by one, the guys started coming back. They noticed the sudden change in Sanzu's attitude so they immediately knew something good happened but they just didn't know what.

After you left, Mikey became even more depressed and shut himself in. Sanzu, being the No.2 in Bonten, took charge and became a tyrant. He's always so hotheaded with everyone, especially Rindou. Sanzu gave no mercy to those who messed up and became worse than he was before when you were still present.

"What's gotten into you now?" Takeomi asks Sanzu who was busy air-frying potato fries in the kitchen.

"Princess came back today." Sanzu replies with one of his angelic smiles. "She's still sleeping in her room, though. I suggest you guys keep your voices down."

Takeomi didn't know if he could believe his brother or not. His heartbeat was increasing by the second and all he wanted to do at that moment was to check your room.

But someone already beat him to it.

You cross your arms together while facing the glass doors to your balcony. It was already late and you were about to get some fresh air when you heard the door open and close, signaling that someone has entered your room. Since the locks were biometric, any one of them could come inside.

"What do you want, Hajime?"

"How did you...how did you know it was me?" Kokonoi asks in surprise as he walks closer to you.

"Your perfume." You replied curtly.

All of a sudden, you feel his arms wrap around you and his face on the crook of your neck. Kokonoi tightened his arms and inhaled your scent, hoping he wasn't dreaming.

"We missed you, I missed you." He mutters, pressing his lips softly against your skin. "I'm so glad that you're back."

"Well, I'm not." You say in a cold tone. "I wouldn't have come back if it weren't for Sanzu's threats."

"He threatened you?" Kokonoi asks in disbelief, making you realize he really had no idea why you came back. "Sanzu threatened you?"

You sigh and turned around so you could walk back to your bed. "Nevermind that. Why are you here?"

"I....I wanted to see if you were really here...." He mutters as you sat on the edge of your bed.

You cross your leg over the other and leaned back, your arms keeping you steady on each side. "Well? You've already confirmed that I'm back so you can go out now."

Kokonoi's eyebrows met in frustration. He then kneels in front of you, hands holding onto the bed beside your legs.

"Why are you like this? Are you mad at me? I didn't even sit near that girl!" He says.

"Shut up, your voice is annoying." You command while rolling your eyes, not wanting to hear anything related to what happened that made you leave.

Kokonoi sensed this and immediately changed the subject. He brushes his hands softly along your legs and left kisses up your inner thighs.