5

"Uh...I'm not sure about—"

"It's not gonna make you gay, hun." Kaori laughs, Yuzuha joining her. "Every girl should kiss a girl at least once in their life."

"I agree." Yuzuha nods her head to this, making you chuckle.

"Alright, what the hell...I'll try." You shrugged, earning a cheer from both of them.

"Me first!" Yuzuha says before crawling over to you and cupping your face.

You felt her soft lips on yours and she gently bites your bottom lip, you doing the same to her afterwards. Her lips reminded you of marshmallows which only made you kiss her harder. In a matter of seconds, the supposedly brief kiss turned into a hot make out session.

"You guys...this isn't good for my heart!" Kaori whines, making you and Yuzuha pull away from each other.

Kissing a girl wasn't as bad as you thought it would be, you actually felt like kissing Yuzuha more. But you were brought out of such thoughts when Kaori replaced Yuzuha's spot and tilted your head up to her before kissing you.

This time, the kiss was slow and sensual and you were giving the same energy back to Kaori. She climbs on your lap, placing her legs on each side of you.

All of a sudden, the door opens and in came Yuzuha's younger brother along with some of the former Toman members. Their gazes flickered to you and Kaori in an instant, dropping whatever they were holding to the floor in shock.

"I don't know if I should feel turned on or jealous." Chifuyu was the first one to speak up.

"Well, I'm definitely jealous." Kazutora said. "I can't...look away..."

"Aren't they gonna...you know, stop?" Inupi mutters awkwardly.

Kaori finally leans away from you to turn to them. "You guys aren't even supposed to be here."

"Yeah, we can see why." Draken tuts, rolling his eyes before brushing past the others to walk over to where you were.

"Hakkai, I told you to come tomorrow!" Yuzuha yelled, looking frustrated that her brother had barged in her apartment with his friends.

"This is supposed to be a surprise, you ungrateful sister!"

You laugh to yourself and shook your head at them. Despite all the yelling they give each other, they actually love each other so much.

In a way, you were glad that they all came here. They sort of saved you from whatever was going to happen between you and the other girls because you probably wouldn't have held back. Kidding.

Over the past few days, you've become attached to everyone you have met and you were starting to get used to not seeing Mikey or any of the other guys. You could even say that you were not even missing them anymore.

But you knew deep inside that you would do anything to see them again, to be with them. They were probably alright without you, though. There's also the possibility of them having someone else to dote on and they probably don't even think of you anymore.

You frown as you continued walking. It was nighttime and the girls asked you to go to a club with them but you were running a little late because you had a mental breakdown an hour ago just because you couldn't do something right.

"Oh—" You uttered, bumping into someone's back. "I'm sorry, I wasn't—Mikey?"

The man in front of you froze at your voice and slowly turned around to face you. Beside him was Takeomi who had his eyes wide in disbelief. In a matter of seconds, you were engulfed in a warm embrace.

Seeing as you were all in public, Takeomi ushered you and Mikey inside the club they just got out of. They owned the club so you all had privacy there.

"You came back, you're back..." Mikey whispered, burying his face in the crook of your neck. "It's been too long, I thought you had forgotten about us."

"I'd never forget about you guys." You mutter, wrapping your arms around Mikey just as tightly as he wrapped his arms around you. "I'm sorry I took so long..."

"Why...are you back?"

The question made you pull away from the hug and you furrowed your eyebrows at him. He didn't sound too happy at all and this confused you. Didn't he say that he'd be here waiting for your return?

"Knowing that you'll eventually leave again...it hurts even more." Mikey sighs and pulls you into his arms again. "I want you to stay but that would be selfish of me."

"Are you not happy that I'm here, Mikey?" You whisper, heart dropping to your stomach. "Have you told the others to avoid me if they see me again? Is that why—"

"You're really smart, princess." He chuckles softly. "That's right, I did tell them that but only because I know it just wouldn't be the same as the first time. We're all aware of the distance we have, we're all aware of how different you are to us."

"Will you push me away?"

"No."

You smile to yourself, hugging him tightly. Everything hasn't been all rainbows lately but at least it's been bearable. And now that you were back with Mikey, you'll finally be able to spend time with him and the others again just as you hoped when you came back.

Pulling away from Mikey, you turn to Takeomi who had been watching you two silently. He opens his arms wide for you and you instantly rushed into his arms.

"I missed you so much, Omi." You mumble through his shirt.

"I missed you too, sunshine." He whispers under his breath, kissing the top of your head. "I'm sure the others will be thrilled to see you."

"Are we going to them now?" You ask and he nods.

"Let's go home, sunshine."

You were led outside and into a car along with Takeomi, Mikey, and a driver. Despite only leaving them for barely a month in your time, you could feel that it was different for them and a lot of things had obviously changed.

Bonten's new headquarters now looked more expensive than the last one and from what you heard from Draken and Inupi, Bonten was practically untouchable. Not even the police could arrest them and that honestly surprised you. Back then, they couldn't really walk out in the open that long without some sort of disguise.

Takeomi opened the door to the top floor in the headquarters and instantly, the loud music pierced your ears. In the living room area, there was a small platform in the middle that had a stripper pole. A girl who looked eerily identical to you was dancing towards a familiar man with pink hair.

Sanzu stared at the dancing woman with furrowed brows and teary eyes. He was frowning as well and he was unusually quiet. As soon as the woman touched his chest, he pulls out a gun and shoots the woman right in the head before crying into his hands.

The music stops and everyone went silent for a moment before the others noticed Mikey and Takeomi. You had hidden yourself behind Takeomi after Sanzu shot the woman in the head, creeped out that the woman looked like you.

"It's Sanzu's birthday today, I almost forgot." Mikey muttered to himself before turning to you with a confused look. "Why are you hiding?"

"Does Sanzu want to kill me? That woman just now...she looked exactly like me and he shot her!"

"Let himself explain." Mikey smiles at you softly. "You'll understand once you talk to him. Now, go on. It's his birthday today, you know? The only gift he has ever asked for is your return."

You flickered your eyes to Sanzu who was now staring at you, giving you the same look he gave the now dead woman.

"Princess....?"