51

So, you guys know by now that this book doesn't really follow the original tokyo revengers plot so expect certain characters to appear

____________

"Where's Mikey?" Kokonoi asks, going in Takeomi's office with a bunch of papers in hand.

"I think he's in his office." Takeomi muttered while writing down several things. "Why? Isn't he there?"

When Kokonoi shook his head, Takeomi furrowed his brows and leaned back in his chair. He crossed his arms and tilted his head slightly to the side, looking like he was thinking hard.

"I could've sworn he was in his office a minute ago..." Takeomi mumbled. "He must've left."

"Well no shit, Sherlock." Kokonoi rolled his eyes before going out again to look for Mikey. He had to discuss something important with him and it shouldn't be delayed much longer.

Sanzu and Kakucho were just coming down from the top floor, about to go on a mission. They were talking in hushed whispers even though they didn't have to since they were in their territory after all. Kakucho glances at the front doors, eyes narrowing at the sight of you receiving a package.

It wasn't the package that got him annoyed, it was the way the guy delivering it was flirting with you and you either seem to have no clue about it or you were just that good at playing dumb. Either way, Kakucho didn't like the interaction.

Sanzu notices Kakucho's attention is elsewhere and looks at where Kakucho was staring at, immediately glaring at the guy in front of you who was casually asking you if you worked there while shamelessly checking you out.

"Who the fuck does he think he is?" Sanzu angrily muttered and huffed out a dry laugh. "Does he even know where he is at? I should kill him..."

Kakucho sighed and stopped Sanzu by holding his wrist. As much as he didn't like the delivery guy too, they can't just kill people with the reason being they just don't like them.

"Sanzu, we have a mission to go to and it's urgent." Kakucho reminds him. The words were like magic, it immediately got Sanzu's attention. And that's because most missions include brutally killing people.

"I'll remember his face." Sanzu muttered under his breath distastefully. "And I'll make sure to kill that little shit if I see him here again."

"Yes. Good. Now, let's go." Kakucho pushes him forward by the shoulder, hoping there would be no conflict once they pass by.

Sanzu had his eyes zeroed on the delivery man and noticed the guy reaching out for your shoulder. He was breathing heavily, about to pounce but he was still being held by Kakucho.

"What do you think you're doing?" You ask the delivery guy who had the nerve to touch your shoulder after you paid for the package.

"Oh, there was just a little spider..." The man lied through his teeth, his fingers slightly grazing your skin.

"Well, I happen to like spiders." You huff and swat his hand away before taking a step back.

"Huh? Why so hostile? I thought we were getting along?"