4

You were hanging out with Draken and Inupi again but you notice that they were acting as if they just met you, all awkward and overly nice. You didn't point it out, not wanting to seem rude but their smiles just looked so fake that you were getting more uncomfortable by the minute.

"Okay, you two..." You sighed, brushing your hair back. "Is there anything you guys want to tell me?"

Draken pursed his lips and shared a look with Inupi before they turned to you. The three of you were having a day out, going around the city and now you three were eating at an ice cream shop.

"We just thought how weird it is that you and Mitsuya got along that fast." Draken shrugged his shoulders, eyes lowing to his sundae.

"But I got along with you guys in an instant too." You reason out. "Why does it matter anyway?"

"Forgive us for sounding childish and selfish." Inupi spoke up with a small smile. "I can understand how Draken feels, I don't like sharing as well."

You press your lips together and look away from them, not knowing how to think of what Inupi told you. You were aware of why they were like this, of course. But you'd like to think that it's because of you and not someone else they can't be close to.

The atmosphere was a bit awkward after that but you still enjoyed your time with them. When the sun came down, they offered to drive you back home. Since you got on Inupi's motorcycle the last time, you decided to hop on Draken's this time. Just so no one feels left out and so they wouldn't think you liked one more than the other.

With the wind blowing against you, you clung unto Draken's shirt. The adrenaline got your heart beating faster and the awkwardness went away in an instant. You were too busy looking at the lights and so you didn't notice that Draken was actually trying to lose Inupi and that he was driving away from where you lived. It was too late when you realized this and you just hoped that Draken had good intentions.

"I hope I didn't scare you." Draken chuckled as he parked the car in front of some shrine. "I just wanted to talk to you in private but we're always with Inupi so..."

"Why do you want to talk to me in private, Draken?" You ask slowly, not sure if you're going to like what he's going to say.

"I'm not quite sure myself." He laughs nervously while rubbing the back of his neck. "I just felt like I wanted to talk with just us two, I guess."

"Okay." You nodded before getting off of his motorcycle. "Well, what do you want to talk about?"

Draken gets off his motorcycle and motions for you to follow him, not saying anything at all. Although the place looked a bit creepy since it was nighttime and there's only two of you, you still followed him up the steps.

"So, I take it that this place is special to you?" You ask him as you look around.

"This was where I had the best times of my life." He replied, smiling softly as if he was remembered those times inside his head. "We held Toman meetings here and this was the place we always hung out."

Your eyes drifted to the top of the stairs and you could faintly imagine how Mikey would look like standing there. He probably had a different hairstyle back then and he probably looked different too like maybe without dark circles around his eyes.

"I mean this in the nicest way...." Draken spoke up, looking over to you. "I feel like...Emma sent you to me..."

You stare at him in slight surprise. For a second there, you thought he was going to insult you or something.