Chapter 5- Introuble

Felicity walked out of the lair and into the verdant night club, just above the lair. She needed a drink. All this stress was taking its toll on her.

After sipping her drink, she slipped off to head to the washroom. Going unnoticed, a man grabbed her from behind and shoved her into the wall, showing the mask on his face-a skull mask-and covering her mouth as he dragged her out of the club.

He threw her into the back seat along with a man who held a syringe with green liquid inside of it.

Terrified, felicity gasps and tries to get away from him. Her vision blurred as her eyes filled with tears and she whimpers. The man shoved a different needle into her neck, only sedating her.

Her body slumps over in the back seat.

-------

Oliver

"Felicity said shed be back in 10 minutes. Where is she" Oliver knew something was wrong.

Heading upstairs, Oliver and Dig search for Felicity. Dig stood up straight remembering that she hadn't taken out her ear piece.

"Oliver! Her earpiece. Talk to her"

"Felicity! Where are you?" Oliver hissed into the microphone.

"Shes not answering. Dig, something is wrong. Im gunna go suit up and find her" Oliver was so worried.

--------

Felicity woke up in a cement room with one window and a cot in the corner, also a small bucket-ew.

Panicking, she ran over to the cot in the corner, sat down, and hugged her knees.

Her ears started buzzing. HER EARPIECE.

"Oliver?" Felicity whimpered into her earpiece.

"Felicity!" It was Dig.

"Help me" Felicity's voice cracked from crying, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Felicity! Where are you" It was Oliver in her ear now.

"In a cement room-probably a basement-and a tiny window with bars."

"Felicity, look out the window, what do you see." Oliver ordered Felicity.

"Uhhm, Grass, trees and a black car, partial licence plate 18J-" Her voice cut off by the sound of her screaming.

She was handled roughly by two armed men in black, wearing the same outfit as the ones she'd seen earlier.

Thrown in a chair and handcuffed to it, one if the men slapped her in the face.

Felicity started to whimper, and let tears fill her eyes and roll off her cheeks.

Her earpiece was still on and recording everything, so Oliver and Dig could hear.

"WHO IS THE ARROW" A man shouted at her very aggressively, holding a gun in his hand.

Felicity stayed silent.

"Okay if you wont tell me, Ill make you tell me" One of the men flipped her chair down so that her back lay on the ground and her legs facing up. He grabbed a cloth and put it over her mouth and started pouring water over it.

Felicity was struggling for air, and couldn't breathe. The water was pouring down her throat and she tried coughing but just inhaled more water.
-----
"Ohmigod" Oliver said and Felicity heard it through the earpiece. "Dig, their torturing her."

"I got some information from what Felicity said about the van and partial licence plate. I might be wrong but i think it belongs to Ian." Dig informed Oliver about the location of the possible place she'd been captured.

-----

"WHO IS THE ARROW" The man repeated in the same aggressive tone.

"I-I.. don't know" Felicity managed to make out, her voice weak.

"DONT LIE TO ME. WHO IS THE ARROW" The man sounded even more aggressive now, like hes about to kill her.

The man came closer to her and grabbed her face hard, forcing her eyes to lock with his through the small holes cut out in his mask.

Another man dressed in the same suit came over and punched her as hard as he could, on her upper cheek, smashing the side of her nose, her cheek and his nuckles stabbing her eye.

Her body launched backward and the chair flipped backwards with her, her head smashing into the ground, making her cringe.

Her nose bled from the force and her eye hurt so bad she didn't want to open it, even if she tried she probably couldn't.

The same man came over with a knife and slowly raised it to her neck, trying to get her to talk.

She stayed silent.

"What a tuff cookie" The man called out almost laughing.

In her earpiece, Felicity heard Dig say that Oliver was on his way.

A tear escaped from her eye and the man holding the knife started to dig it in slowly on her lower thigh.

Screaming in pain, Felicity let her head lean backwards digging her neck into her chair and scrunching her face up.

There was a loud commotion in the hall and an arrow was shot in the man beside Felicity.

"OVER HERE" Felicity screamed letting Oliver know where she was.

After shooting all the men, including the man in the mask who was in charge, Oliver ran over to Felicity, who was still tipped backwards in her chair. He flipped the chair upwards and froze when he seen how damaged Felicity was. Her cheeks stained with tears, blood smeared by her nose and a puffy, bleeding lip, a bruised cheek and one of her eyes swollen shut.

He shot an arrow in the handcuffs to release her and carried her back to the van and let Dig drive them back to Verdant.

"Dig, its bad" Oliver sounded torn, his voice shaky.
----

Oliver rushed her into the back entrance to Verdant, where nobody would notice them, letting Dig punch in the code and running her over to the table in the middle of the lair downstairs.

Dig, grabbing medical supplies, got a good look at Felicity for the first time and had a rush of adrenaline.

"Dig, she needs stitches, shes got a huge gash in her leg"

Felicity drifted off to unconsciousness.

After cleaning Felicity up, Oliver decided to take her to his house.
---

He placed her down softly into his bed and placed the covers over her gently.

He sat down in a small love seat beside the bed and cuddled up watching felicity sleep. She looks so peaceful sleeping.

Had she always been so beautiful? Even with her beaten up face, she was the only woman in the world to him.

Oliver drifted off to sleep too, but woke up not long after and couldn't sleep.

In the morning, Felicity woke up in a warm king sized bed. She looked around and noticed a picture on the dresser of Oliver, Thea, Oliver's mom and Oliver's dad. She felt safe knowing she was in his room.

"Hey" Oliver whispered as he noticed Felicity's eye open-her only good eye.

"Hi" her voice was raspy from last night, her weakness from not eating for days and all the crying and screaming.

Oliver handed her a tray with homemade waffles, whip cream, strawberries, blueberries and orange juice.

"Oliver.. thank you" Oliver couldn't read her face. But she felt so warm inside that someone would care this much as to-

"No need" Oliver interrupted her thoughts.

OMG THIS TOOK FOREVER I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. DONT BE SCARED TO COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS OR SUGGESTIONS OR WHATEVER. THANKS. ILL HAVE SOME INTENSE OLICITY MOMENTS SOON DONT WORRY ITS GUNNA BE JUICY