Chapter 30-Escape

"Oliver!" Caitlin whispered coarsely.

It was just her and Oliver, he'd chained her up to a chair and waited for Ra's.

"Hey! Oliver why are you doing this. What about Felicity.." She paused for a moment, knowing how touchy this subject was to him. "What would she think of you if you just handed me over. She wouldnt ever trust you. Not completely. What do you expect to do with me."

Oliver shot his gaze deeply into her eyes acknowledging her concerns. "I dont know.. hold on."

A breakthrough

Oliver grabbed the chains tightly, whisking out the key and unlocking her. Once again, he scooped her up in his arms and bolted out of the window.

Caitlin smiled at her freedom.

----

"What the hell!?" Roy was there this time, trying to help figure out why Oliver had gone rogue. "Oliver, what. the. hell."

Caitlin walked past Oliver, trying to reassure her friends that she was unharmed.

Everyone stared at Oliver in disbelief and he couldnt handle the pressure anymore. He slowly turned his back and went through the door.

"Guys. Hes still in there. Its still OLIVER. I escaped with him. He let me go before Ra's even came." Caitlin looked at Felicity. "And I was even able to put that tracker in his hoodie as he was carrying me," Caitlin spoke softly after Oliver left.

Felicity raced over to the computer and started the tracker up. He was still in the building? "Guys hes standing right outside of the building." Felicity looked at a security camera that was on the outside of the building right beside the entrance. "Look. Hes just standing there."

Everyone crowded around the computer. Felicity grabbed her bag and started to race down to the elevator.

"Um.. Felicity where are you going. What are you doing. Hey-" Roy stopped talking as Felicity looked at him while she rounded the corner and out of sight.

They all had their eyes glued to that video screen. They watched Felicity slowly open the door, Oliver turned around defensively but stopped when he realized it was Felicity.

She awkwardly stood beside him, wanting him to make the first move but she couldn't handle the silence. "What are you doing... Oliver I know you're there. You're still in there," Felicity looked deep into his eyes, reading his sad, tortured emotions.

Oliver was so ashamed that he didn't even want to talk.

"Okay. I know Ra's is forcing you to be apart of his sins or whatever but come on. Tell him straight, tell him that-"

"Felicity.." He spoke softly, yet harsh. "He's dangerous I cant just stop. If I do who knows what he'll do."

Felicity moved her body so that she was in front of him. As she moved, she grasped Oliver's hand, noticing that they were shaking, but still held on tightly. She gracefully interlocked her fingers with his and turned her gaze off of his hands and into his eyes as she smiled.

Oliver's chest danced with sparks. He was more anxious than ever.

"Come back" Felicity shifted her body uncomfortably, forcing her gaze at him.

"How? Ra's is dangerous. If I don't go back to him, he will come to me.. and if Im with you, I don't know what I'd do if he hurt you because of me. I can't let that happen."

"Then don't let that happen. Stay with me, protect me like you've been protecting Ra's. Please, at least for tonight and then you can go back in the morning. But you cant do this for him for the rest of your life. Oliver, I miss you." Felicity's eyes prickled with tears, realization setting in that he cant stay forever, but he cant do this for Ra's forever either.. What would he do? "Please just come home.. one night. Let him think that you got caught up in this for the entire night, plotting your 'revenge' for Caitlin. Just come home." Oliver rubbed Felicity's hand with his thumb and started to walk with her, in the direction of her apartment.

IM SORRY I HAD TO END THIS ITS PERFECT TIMING, A BIT OF A CLIFFHANGER AND IT LETS ME MANIPULATE THIS A BIT. IM SO PROUD GUYS I GOT THE LANGUAGE AWARD FOR SCHOOL. I WAS SO SURPRISED FOR SOME REASON. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE YOU GUYS SMILING OR WHATEVER I PROMISE. IM IN A REALLY GOOD MOOD AND I DONT KNOW WHY BECAUSE ITS LIKE 5:30ish IN THE MORNING AND I CANT SLEEP. SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER LOVELIES.