Chapter 12- Her fathers wrath

Felicitys father took her to some place he was staying at. It was dark and dreary. It had a kitchen and living room and bedrooms like a normal apartment but it was rundown and most likely in a basement. When they entered the living room, her father tossed her into the wall, screaming.

"Now, Your going to videotape something for me and i'm going to send it to your lover, Oliver?" His voice was full of hatred but he was trying to tempt her into something. She knew she didn't have a choice anyways.

He set up a camera on a mini tripod on a table in the living room. He forced Felicity into a seat in front of the camera.

"Do your little computer thing. Get it so that the camera will be live recording on his computer."

She did as he demanded.

"Now read off these pages. Say exactly what they say"

He hit record and Felicity began to read off the cards he held up behind the camera.

---------------------------

Oliver woke up exactly where Felicity's dad had left him. He stood up and pulled out his phone dialling dig.

"Felicity's dad took her. Meet me at Verdant. Now"

Dig didn't even have to reply, he hung up the phone and they both raced to Verdant.

Dig was already at Verdant when Oliver arrived.

"Any news!" Dig shouted to Oliver as he raced down the stairs.

"Exactly what I was about to ask you, Dig."

"Oliver, the computer!" Dig raced over to Felicity's computers and Oliver followed. The screen lit up with a video of Felicity. This was happening right now exactly right now. Oliver tried to examine it closely, looking for any clues but Felicity's face was too distracting. Her hair still pulled into a tight, elegant ponytail. Her hair was a bit messier now though, strands were falling out and her elastic was loosened a little more. She looked more terrified than he'd ever seen her. Her eyes were super glossy and her smile looked so fake. He could see beneath it all that she was terrified.

Felicity started to talk through the computer screen. "Hi, Oliver. I'm safe don't worry. My dad took me to a hotel." Felicity stopped talking and smiled at the camera. "Ill meet you in town next week maybe. My dads got a lot planned. Maybe he can meet you. When I was little, he'd always tease me about my future boyfriends."

Oliver knew that wasn't true because she told him just the other night how her father was never even at home, let alone spending time with his daughter. And the times that he was home, which was 1 am every night, he beat up her mother and her. Oliver let his thoughts drift away as he continued to watch the video.

"Don't come looking for me." Felicity stopped talking and a tear escaped her face. She tried to brush it away quickly hoping her father wouldn't notice but he did. She read the last few words on the card. "I'm safe." She mouthed the words I Love You. Then, her cheeks heated up and her eyes stung. She couldn't hold it in anymore. She let the tears roll down her cheeks and her father abruptly raced around the table and picked her up, forgetting to stop recording, and banged her against the wall so hard her head made a hole in the wall. He punched her and her cries got louder and louder.

Oliver couldn't handle watching his best friend, and love of his life get beaten up. He had to do something. But on the screen, Felicity was still getting beaten by her father.

Her dad grabbed a broom and cornered her, hitting her as hard as he could. Her cries were so loud now, Oliver couldn't handle it. Finally, her father realized the video was still recording and he raced over and shut the camera off.

Oliver cupped his hands over his head and Dig covered his face with his hand. Felicity was like his sister. He couldn't bare to watch this either.

Oliver sat in Felicity's desk chair and tried to locate where he was keeping Felicity. Nothing at all. All that he could get from the video was a dark living room, which doesn't exactly narrow it down.

That night Oliver felt so hopeless and so worried. He laid in his bed thinking about Felicity all night. Where could she be. Why was he doing this to his own daughter. He spent the night dreading, not wanting to think of what he was doing to Felicity.

--------------

Felicity woke up in a dark room. It had a bathroom attached to the side of the room. She laid on a small bed, barely held up by a few poles and her arm ached. She looked down at her arm only to see little holes. He must've injected her with some drug. Is he trying to kill me? Well obviously. She got up and tried the door, but it was locked. There was a small window, not big enough that she could fit through if she broke the glass though. She went back over to the bed and positioned herself onto her side and let out a moan, quickly positioning herself back how she was laying before. She looked down at her leg to see huge green, purple, and blue bruises forming not only on her legs, but also her chest and stomach. After her discovery of the bruises she limps off into the tiny washroom and looks in the mirror. A fat lip, a puffy eye and a blood stain where her nose was bleeding last night.

Using her fist, she broke the mirror, and wrapped toilet paper around half of a broken piece of glass so that she could hold on to it and use it like a knife to defend herself with. She jumped back on the very unsteady bed, hiding the new weapon under the pillow and looked out of the window.

The door to the room she was in creaked open, and there stood Thea, being pushed in by her father. Luckily she didn't have a scratch on her though. After her dad closed the door, Felicity thought out loud, "Ohmigod he's using you to get to Oliver." Ohmigod. Thea ran over to Felicity. She couldn't believe how beaten up she was.

"Felicity, who did this to you, who is he!" Thea tried to whisper in a louder tone and she sounded really aggressive.

Felicity felt so ashamed. She didn't want to admit that it was her own father, but what else was she supposed to do? lie? No I'm not going to lie.

"My dad.." Felicity let tears stream down her cheeks, mascara streaming with it and smudging even more than before.

"Ohmigod, Felicity.. Why would he do this, your own father."

"Because he's a fricking psychopath." Felicity's face heated up and her eyes prickled.

OMG Its like 1:30 a.m. Do you like the idea of Thea getting involved or no? I think I have a pretty good plot planned so far, what do you guys think? I'm sorry if theres any spelling mistakes its really late and I'm tired now. Goodnight guys.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 500+ VIEWS IM SO HAPPY PLEASE KEEP READING.