Chapter 29-What?

Felicity took a step towards her beloved. Slowly, she reached her hand out to him and touched his shoulder. He eyed it, suspiciously, and before she could even open her mouth, he wrapped Caitlyn in his grasp and launched his arrow through the window, jumping out with it and gliding to the ground.

"Oh my god.." Felicity clasped her right hand around her pursed lips and ran towards Cisco and his new device.

"I have to get him." Barry's voice was laced with adrenaline but Felicity stoped him before he could wiz away.

"No, its no use. It would only make Ra's angry and he would kill her. We need to use this," She motioned to Ciscos new toy, "Itll be discreet. We will take her during the night when nobody is watching."

"Whatever you say," Barry let his voice trail off as he looked over to the useful mess infront of him.

Omg I've been stuck and idk what to write so for now ill just post this but since its summer I'm probably gonna be updating more. Im so sorry that i havent updated in a long time and i know its shitty that i only got this much done but ill be thinking hard over the next few days i love you guys so much thanks for 6+K VIEWs i honestly never ever in a million hears thought that id get this much views. thanks so much xo. there will be another update soon :)