Chapter 27-Gods and Monsters

Ohmigod. What am I supposed to do now? She sat helplessly in her hospital bed. Dig had just left the room 10 minutes ago to grab something to eat, so she was alone now. She was used to it by now, things popping up and having to decide by herself what to do.

Slowly, she placed her computer on the bed and got up, taking the IV out of her hand and placing her little toes on the ice cold floor. She raced over silently to the doorway. The halls were black and the only light there was, was the small amount that the moon and stars shone down. In the patients room next to her, was slippers right outside the doorway. She managed to steal them unnoticed. Now my little piggies are all toasty warm. Felicity's juvenile side shone in. With her computer in hand, she tip toed down the hallway and stood outside the elevator, making sure nobody was in sight.

The elevator doors opened and inside revealed Roy, and to his surprise, he seen the back of a woman's body. She was facing her back towards him, making sure nobody was coming and was wearing a hospital gown that revealed her back and dipped down enough that her booty was showing. The woman turned around, taking ahold on her gown and holding the two sides together so that nothing was showing anymore. She jumped as she noticed Roy was standing there.

"Felicity?!" Roy asked alarmed. Her face shot red knowing that her backside was exposed seconds ago. "What do you think your doing!" Felicity closed the elevator, and set it to go down to the ground floor.

"Don't worry Ill be back." The corners of Felicity's lips tipped up in a fake reassuring smile and she turned her gaze back towards the doors.

"No, Felicity you're in a hospital for a reason. Where are you going." Roy's voice was suddenly harsh and his expression serious.

Felicity let out a defeated huff. "Okay. Ray went to find Oliver cause I had a tracking device installed on his arrow suit- Which he does not know about so don't tell him. And Ray called me but he wasn't talking so i know something is wrong and I was able to track his phone to a location in Nanda Parbat so I'm going to go find him." Felicity's rambling stopped and she inhaled deeply.

"How were you expecting to get there. You cant exactly fly."

"I haven't figured that out yet."

"Im calling an ambulance for him. Your not going to go all the way to Nanda Parbat Felicity. Tell me where he is." Roy looked at Felicity seriously, extending his hand so that she could give him her computer. Felicity gave him an understanding but frustrated glare and he snatched her computer from her, dialling on his phone for help.

"Okay, well I'm not just going to stay here," Felicity pouted. The elevator doors opened and she took ahold of her backside, making sure nothing was exposed and bolted out of the doors. Just as she was about to take another leap, Roy grabbed her arm, jolting her backwards. "What!" Felicity eyed his strong hand and he released, getting the hint.

"You're still not ready to go home Felicity. You were tortured like 6 hours ago. Your heart stopped. You can't go." Roy set a knowledgable hand over Felicity's shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~__~~~~~~~~~~~~~__~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~__~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell?!" Oliver's face was heating with rage.

"What?! He can fly, he'll be fine." Nyssa's voice sounded reassuring and her face was emotionless. Her accent laced her voice and her brown eyes swirled with envy. "I must not let anything get in the way of bringing you to Ra's Al Ghul. I am heir to the demon and I mustn't let anything change that." Nyssa went over to the mini fridge, grabbing herself a bottle of wine and pouring it into a cone shaped glass.

Nyssa flicked on the T.V to the news channel. A framilular face was on the screen and in big, bold letters it said MISSING. Olivers face was the centre of attention. "Wow nobody misses anything these days." Nyssa let her voice trail off as the news lady began to speak.

"References say that he was taken by a group of people-" And by references they meant Felicity, and by group of people she meant the league of assassins- although it was only Nyssa, it still counted as the league because they would still have him. "-Wearing black leather and had weapons. Police are trying their best to find him, and the people behind this, but nothing has changed in his whereabouts recently. Please, if you know anything, call this number." A number popped up on the screen and Nyssa turned off the T.V.

Nyssa let out a sly huff and smiled. "They can't trace anything back to us even if they wanted to."

A FEW HOURS LATER

Nyssa strode over to Oliver, holding her breath, and unlatched him from the death grip that the hand cuffs had around him, also unlatching him out of the body belt that held him to the chair heftily. With one swift movement, she pulled out a sword from behind her and touched it to Oliver's back, prodding it into him further as he slowly got up out of his chair and the door to the jet opened. Nearing closer to the dark skies, he seen sand, rock, assassins, fire, and a building. They all kneeled down as he took his first step out of the jet and into the squishy sand and continued on. The night sky was lit up by the stars and a man only 20 paces in front of him held a torch and was standing tall.

"You have arrived, Al Sahim, and now you will fulfill your destiny. To hold the demons head up high, and fight for us. You will become the new Ra's Al Ghul." Ra's had a slur to his voice and an accent that was certainly distinct, unlike no other he'd heard before. Oliver reached his side and Nyssa stood a few feet away, dropping to one knee and stabbing her sword into the sand beside her. "Come." He took a hold of Oliver's shirt, pulling it to walk with him and released it a few, long seconds later.

As Oliver approached, he noticed the entire place was lit up with candles. There was many, many assassins waiting around, all bowing down like he was some sort of goddess. In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel, living in the garden of evil. Ra's motioned over to a small pond looking thing, but it was much deeper and the water was almost black. "You will use this only when necessary, It shall heal you when your wounded. Its the legendary Lazarus Pit" Ra's gave Oliver a sly smile and continued with the tour, making sure to leave out the important parts. Lastly, he showed him where he would be spending most of his down time-his room. It held a big, king sized bed with white drapes over it and a fire place, windows, a balcony, and the walls were all stone-just like the rest of this crooked place. "Your first task will be to go to Central City, and kill Mrs. Caitlin Snow."

AHHH I FINALLY GOT TO UPDATE YAY. THAT PART WHERE IT WAS LIKE "In the land of gods and monsters I was an angel, living in the garden of evil." THATS LYRICS FROM A LANA DEL REY SONG.
Does anyone like My Chemical Romance? My cousin went to a Gerard Way concert last night and met him as well as another band

What bands or singers do you like?!

Please comment your opinions and stuff, I read all of them and really try to incorporate into what you guys want.