Chapter 47- Determination

Oliver tipped the corners of his mouth into a smile, and lifted his finger from Felicitys soft arm. "What do you think about our future?" Oliver asked subtly.

This caught Felicity off guard. She lifted her head up, using her arm to support her weight. "I think its great. I mean Im no psychic but Im hopeful." She smiled hoping that her answer was good enough. She had no idea what he meant by that and didn't want to imply anything that he didn't mean.

She leaned in for another kiss and met his soft lips gracefully. "I mean.... our future. Y'Know settling down, kids, that kind of stuff."

Felicity opened her mouth to speak but stopped herself. She had to think about what to say. "Settling down as in?"

She knew what he meant by this. He just gave her a look that implied the meaning of it.

She let out a small, cute laugh and played with the top back of his neck where his hair ended. Oliver leaned in again for a kiss, which she gratefully accepted. One kiss turned into another and another.

Felicity arched her back slowly as he jumped on top of her. She let out another laugh, but was cut off by the merge of Oliver's lips against hers.

He could feel her smiling between his lips, so he reached his hand down her side, gliding it all the way from her neck to her hips. He slowly moved his hand up to near her armpit, giving her plenty of time to stop him if she didn't like it. She didn't say anything, didn't even falter as he glided his hand overtop of her chest, embracing her body. He felt her resist the urge to smile, but through his lips came a gap where her teeth clanged against his lips as she smiled. She even reached her hand down to his chest, placing it on his peck where she could just feel the creases of his muscles blending with his abs.

------

"Are you sure I should do this, I mean the last time I did it ended in tears." Felicity stood awkwardly in front of Oliver, wearing the nike apparel he had boughten her a while ago.

"Yes Felicity, you should learn to fight too. Show me what you've got."

"Fine, Im always up for a challenge anyways." Felicity smirked, trying to show him who's boss.

She lifted her hands up and bent her knees, much like they would in WWE. Oliver laughed slightly, knowing that she was picturing that in her head. She through a soft punch at his chest, but before her fist hit it he was able to grab her arm and stop it. She made a frustrated face, throwing a punch at him again, while at the same time swinging her leg over to his side. She hit him this time, and smiled big feeling a sense of accomplishment. He grabbed her leg before she could completely lower it to the ground and threw it up, forcing her body to fall to the floor.

"And that, is why you never get cocky," Oliver said sternly, yet playfully.

Felicity nodded her head in acknowledgement and repositioned herself. A memory flashed into her head from the last time that she trained with Oliver. The last time when she had been 1000 times more scared of her father and when she couldn't even think about him without wanting to kill something.

It was so vivid that it felt like it'd happened just yesterday. She recalled freaking out, not being able to calm down or grasp the concept that she was okay and safe in the moment.

Taking a deep breath, she continued trying to punch Oliver and take him down.

She trained for 45 minutes until Oliver called it quits and she headed back to the queen mansion.

I know this chapter is really short and I'm sorry about that but i felt like i had to update it because i haven't in so long. I wont have much homework this week so ill try to get caught up and writing again.
Thank you so much for cooperating i know its slow right now but the chapters will start to get better again.