Chapter 32-A panicking state

Felicity woke up to a nice warm bed and a body glued to her back. She remembered it was Oliver, and couldn't help but smile. She quickly placed her soft hand on top of his, which was still placed in that awkward spot between her chest and hips just where it was when she fell asleep, and intertwined her fingers with his. She was in her bra and underwear, and he was in his boxers. She wasn't sure if Oliver was awake or not, but if he was sleeping, it was probably the only real sleep that he'd gotten in weeks... and she didn't want to wake him up. She could hear him breathing, which if it was anyone else would usually bother her, but she didn't care if it was Oliver. For some reason, all of the things that would turn her off in a normal relationship, or with anyone really, don't bug her when its Oliver. Its kinda cute, and its nice knowing the feeling that he's actually here, alive, healthy and breathing.

Felicity looked out of the window that was a few feet from her bed. The sun was just rising and the sky was pink, making the clouds a beautiful purplish colour. The city was quiet and there was no traffic.

She couldn't stand just laying there, so she began to rub her thumb in circles against the side of his hand. She loved when he placed his hand there, right in the centre of her curve. His hand was warm, and she could feel his pulse through his wrist.

She turned her head slightly behind her, seeing if he was awake or not. But as she turned over, Oliver's face didn't look familiar. It was distorted, and his eyes were yellow with elongated, oval shaped pupils. His hair was missing in patches and he had dirt on his face and neck. Then, she looked at his hand which was now all scaly and his nails were cracked, and twice as long as hers. He reached his other hand towards her lips, smiling and showing his shark like teeth. As his hand emerged deeper into her throat, darkness filled her vision.
*
*
Felicity's body shot upright, as she inhaled the most air her lungs could hold. She exhaled quick and deep, inhaling at the same pace. She felt as if she was about to die, and her lungs felt heavy like she wasn't even breathing.

Oliver was already awake, previously rubbing his fingers against her skin before this happened. He erupted from his state of contentness and sat up with Felicity, grabbing her shoulders in comfort and rubbing them with his thumbs. "Felicity! Felicity! Calm down," Oliver sounded alarmed, and not sure what to do. "Felicity! You're having a panic attack. Felicity!"

Felicity continued to panic, her eyes wide and restless. Her heart felt like it was pounding out of her chest. Oliver felt her pulse with his pointer finger, "Felicity, you're heart rate is rising. Breathe in... and breathe out. Breathe in...... and out."

Felicity tried to listen to him, but she heard voices in her head...Voices shes heard before. 'You're going to die. Ohhh. You're going to die and nobody can do anything to help you,' the voices said on repeat.

Oliver soon realized that she wasn't listening, not even making eye contact with him. He moved his body to be in front of her. He stared into her eyes, grasping onto her hands softly and rubbed his thumbs in slow circles again. "F e l i c i t y. Breathe." He noticed her pause, and slowly take in a deep breath. "Exhale." She exhaled with him, and began to listen to the way that he was breathing, following his voice as well.

After she was able to breathe without panic, Oliver began to talk. "What happened?" Oliver's fingers were still engaged with her palms.

"I don't know," Felicity failed to look him in the eyes, instead looking at the corner of her dresser in the distance. Her voice was slow and quiet, "I guess I had a dream."

Oliver exhaled deeply, "what happened in that dream?"

This time, Felicity looked him in the eyes, "uhm. You weren't you. You were some sort of monster.. that killed me." She was hoping that it didn't come out as if she thought that he was some kind of monster, because thats not what she thinks.

"Felicity," Oliver sounded kind of hurt. His voice was soft with either empathy, or guilt. It was hard to tell.

"3..2..1," Felicity mumbled under her breath just enough for Oliver to hear, but only by accident. "I don't think of you as a monster, trust me. Thats just my worst fear.. that he'll turn you into a monster." She was implying Ra's into this. He knew what she meant. There was no need for any more words.

Oliver wrapped Felicity up in his arms, and she willingly slumped into his chest.
She could smell the faint scent of his shampoo left in his hair, and although she was in her bra and underwear, this would be something to remember. Her mans arms wrapped around her after a traumatizing experience, the sunrise, the quietness of the morning, and her man

Oliver felt so relieved that he was here with her. Ra's didn't seem to matter as much, and his body was filled with happiness. He began to smile at the thought of marrying her one day. Imagining what its like without Ra's, what the wedding would be like, the honeymoon, having a family, a new house, everything. He wondered if Felicity ever had these thoughts.

Which she did.

"I love you," Oliver let slip out, and Felicity turned to him, her eyes watery. She slowly closed her eyes, laying the most passionate kiss against his unsuspecting lips. His lips moved with hers, in grace. Felicity felt him smile through her lips and suddenly, she felt more happy than ever.

THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE ITS SO CUTE AW. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR CONTINUING TO READ AND I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. I HAVE GREAT PLANS FOR THIS FAN FICTION, AND I THINK A LOT OF YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT. ILL BE UPDATING LOTS (:
THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL. STAY TUNED FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!