Chapter 17- Bullseye

Oliver silently picked away at the knot that has holding his hands to the chair.

Felicity's father was too preoccupied in staring off into space that he didn't notice anything.

After a while, when Oliver was just getting the knot looser, her father came over to him.

Out of nowhere, he smashes him over the head, sending him and his chair flying, knocking down Felicity too- like a cruel game of dominoes. He heard Felicity moaning. It seemed like he had been planning to do that for a while. That, or just thinking about how Oliver tried to play hero. Her father hated the idea of anyone caring about her.

She scrunched up her face, biting on her tongue, and held her breath.

"Are you okay?" Oliver tried to control his voice, but he couldn't whisper without showing his concern and how desperate he was.

Felicity didn't say anything. She was in too much pain to talk, she stayed lying on the floor and cried. Her stab wound stung and it felt like a thousand tiny mice were biting her leg, gnawing through her bones. When she landed on the floor, Oliver partially on top of her, the bruises on her body were screaming like they were all being tortured individually.

Oliver's head was lying near Felicity's calf and he'd seen her stab wound so clearly now. The skin around it was degrading, after being untreated for days now. You could see dirt around and inside it as well as the bruises all around it.

Her father toppled over, spilling his beer. It seeped through several wounds and stung like heck. Oliver struggled to try and break his wooden chair with no luck. He couldn't get back upright so that he could jump and land on it to break it. Oliver played with his knot again and again until finally it came loose. He grabbed for his other arm, undoing that rope too, and then at his legs. As he went to free Felicity, two armed men come barging through the door. Oliver froze, putting his hood back up and grabbing his mask from the floor. He felt a gun press to the back of his head and another man walked around behind Felicity. There must have been a silent alarm when I entered his apartment earlier today.

Oliver's thoughts were cut off when one of the man spoke up.

"Step away, or we kill Mrs. Smoak."

Oliver was hesitant but when Felicity mumbled, his instincts caught up with him and realized couldn't let her get killed. He took a few steps back.

"Go," Felicity mumbled as loud as she could but her voice was practically gone.

Oliver took one last glance at his most loved one and darted out the door. He passed Mrs. Donna Smoak - Felicitys mom- on the way out. She had a bullet wound in her chest. Oliver couldn't think straight. He stopped for a few moments, but quickly untied her and picked up her lifeless body, darting out the door and heading to Verdant.
---

Dig was already at Verdant, still waiting for Oliver to return. He jumped as Oliver opened the door, holding the lifeless body in his hands.

"I couldn't risk Felicity coming out of that room and seeing her mother like this." He ran over to the table, laying her body down and checking her pulse. Nothing. He swore under his breath and took his hand away from her.

"Well what are we going to do with a dead body?" Digs voice was full of curiosity and sorrow for the one they just lost.

"We call the cops. We place it outside of the building that Felicity's in, and call the cops. That way, they will have to investigate the building, they find her, and Felicity's free." Oliver tried to place smile on his face, but couldn't. His gaze traveled to his bloody suit, and grabbed a backpack, stuffing it with clean clothes. He picked Donna up again, heading back out to the building.

When he got there, there were no people around, making this easier. He placed the body at the side of the building, where it wasn't noticeable for the public eyes. He dialed 911, taking off the voice coder so that he didnt sound like the arrow anymore.

"Hello, What is your emergency?" It was a woman's voice that rang through the phone.

"Theres a dead body at the west side of Starling city. 34 Blunt street west, I believe. Its at the side of a rundown apartment building."

"Okay-"

Oliver hung up and raced to the back of the building, changing into clean clothes and stuffing the bloody suit in his backpack. He started heading off to Verdant again.

He'd only been running for about 2 minutes when he heard sirens racing down the street toward the building Felicity was in. He let out a sigh of relief, and slowed his pace to a walk. He watched dozens of police cars zoom by him, zipping around the corners.

Oliver's phone rang. He picked it up, hearing Roy's voice on the other end.

"Hey, any news about Felicity? Thea's really worried. Shes sleeping right now tho, so I wanted to try to get some info for when she wakes up. I've been watching the news. Nothing new yet-"

"Exactly. The police aren't searching good enough. Thea showed them the videos she took after she escaped and they still don't have anything. So, I took it into my own hands. I found where he's keeping her. Roy, he killed her mom. I put her body outside of the building so that Felicity wouldn't see it. I called the cops and their already there. They will have to investigate the building since theres a dead body lying outside of it and they will find Felicity."

Roy's end of the phone stayed silent. He tried to grasp the concept that Felicity's mom was murdered.- By her own husband. Someone who she obviously once trusted enough and had a family with. "Hmm." Was all Roy had to say.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS KINDA SHORT. NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE A LONGER ONE. Enjoy the shirtless photo of Stephen ;) Im sorry, someone had to die. Ive got some good ideas of whats to happen after her funeral and stuff. What do you guys think about Felicity finally being rescued. Do you like the idea or do you think she should still be captured for a while longer? Please comment your thoughts. Do you guys like this story so far? I have a lot planned for it so its going to be exciting :)