Chapter 14- Never gonna be alone

As Felicity crawls to the elevator, unable to stand up, she reaches up and pressed main floor on the panel of buttons. She moans in agony, shifting her leg so she can pull out the knife lodged into her calf. Cringing, she grabbed the knife and slowly started to pull it out crying in agony. The pain was unreal. When the elevator reached ground level, she had the knife out of her calf and in her hand. She tried to stand slowly, using the railings in the elevator for support. She tried to put as little pressure on it as she could. Slowly limping out of the elevator and into the empty hallway, she screamed for help. Nobody came. Limping a bit farther to the glass door which clearly lead outside, she heard a voice. The man was clearly angry.

"Donna, get over here or your daughter takes a hit." The man was pacing back and forth in a small lot beside a building near her. It was her dad. Lucky me.

Felicity tried to slowly limp at the edge of the building, going unnoticed, but her blood stains, beat up face, and blue and purple legs weren't that hard to miss. Her father glanced over at Felicity, mistaking her for a pedestrian at first. He went back to rambling to her mom in the phone. Not a minute later, her father comes hurdling over to Felicity like a stampede was chasing him. He tossed her to the ground, causing her to loose hold of the knife. She screamed in agony. The bruises on her legs didn't help her already excruciatingly sore stab wound. She screamed louder and louder, hoping for someone to notice. Lucky for her father, the area was almost dead-except for one man. Oliver?

"Oliver! Help! Someone help! Oliver?!" Felicity screamed as loud as she could and it caught the mans attention. Was it Oliver? Her father flipped Felicity over his shoulder and ran acting like she weighed two pounds. The man was shouting now, and running towards them. Felicity looked up and saw the man so close to her, she could almost touch him.

"Oliver!" Felicity's voice was raspy, almost gone.

"Hold on Felicity!" Still chasing them, Oliver got out his phone and called Dig. "Dig, I'm here. I found Felicity. Slight problem, her father has her still. He's carrying her. He might bring her into the wrong building or something to mess with us. Im on 34 Blunt street, west. Theres an old, rundown apartment building with a few others around it too. Park at the floral shop and walk the rest of the way." Oliver was still chasing them, but as her father made a sudden turn, they were gone. Totally out of sight. How does someone just vanish like that? Oliver sighed with defeat and started inspecting the area.

Dig followed Oliver's rules, parking at the floral shop. He got out of his car and darted over to the building across the street which Oliver explained over the phone. He slowed his pace to a walk, bypassing the building to look for Oliver.

"Hey, Oliver. I thought you said you found her," Dig tried to add a little bit of humour to cheer him up, but it didn't work.

Oliver paused. "I did. But then he turned this corner, and he was gone. Just like that, gone." His voice was ice cold.

-----------------

It was dark. And gloomy. Am I in a tunnel? Felicity heard the sound of water echoing down the entire area. Within a few minutes her eyes were blinded by the sun. Going from a dark tunnel to blazing sunshine shocked her eyes a little.

Before she knew it, she was back at the same building where her worst nightmares started at. After he father dragged her back into his house, he flopped her on the ground beside the coffee table- and the couch which he could've easily placed her on, but whatever.

Her father grabbed the closest thing he could reach, a tv remote. "Why. Would. You. Do. That." Hitting her aggressively between words. She let out a cry that pierced his ears-which, lucky for her, made him extremely mad. He took a long gulp from a beer bottle on the coffee table and moved his aim to her face. Throwing the remote at her face at full force, she couldn't even block her face because her arms wouldn't move. She was in so much pain, getting hit by a train would feel like having a hangnail in comparison. He dragged her by her arm, all the way to her room, and left her there, lying alone on the cold floor. Felicity heard a click as he locked the door. After countless hours of being alone, lying on the floor she tried her best to stand up and walk over to the bed. She leant against the wall, using it for support. When she reached the bed, she laid down resting her head on the pillow.

"I love you" She replayed those words in her head over and over. Oliver's voice sounded so caring. She remembered the look in his eyes, pure love and laced with compassion. Felicity let out a tear, and remembered Oliver's scent. Something she might not ever experience again. The way she could always smell his cologne when she hugged him, or the scent on his clothes. Felicity hugged the pillow above her head with her hand. And Olivers eyes. Baby blue and always full of emotion. When the sun hits them just the right way, It brings out everything. His pupils get small, and the iris in his eye get different shades of blue sprouting all over the place. She missed snuggling with him after a hard day. The feel of his big, muscular arms around her, making her feel safe. The warmth of his breath on her. The feel of his abs under her as she kissed him in bed. Waking up to his sense of humour, to his smile and laugh. The way that he could always sense when something was bugging her. She loved the way he would dramatically grab her hand. The feeling of a magnet pulling them together as they touched. When he's tired, he acts slightly different, more open. The way he would pull her in and kiss her. When she would pull away for a moment and he would pull her in close. How he never lets her get hurt. All Felicity could think about was Oliver.

I used my sisters charger so I could write this and update. I unplugged it, and it was 43% okay, that was at 11:50 ish (p.m) now, its 1:05 a.m and its still at 43% HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE thats like 1 hour and 15 minutes. When I used my crabby charger, the percentage was like 2% gone after 5-10 minutes.

Side note: Do you guys like Nickelback? I have one of their songs in my head right now. The title of this chapter is "Never Gonna be Alone" which is a Nickelback song. Emily is in the music video so I thought it was appropriate. It also matches this chapter because Oliver's with her in her heart, so she isn't going through this alone. You guys should go on youtube and watch it. Its really sad actually. Just type in "Never gonna be alone Nickelback official music video." Highly recommend ;)
I also like Lana Del Rey :) What are your guys thoughts on either of them?

Anyways, I drew a 2 point perspective city drawing with a smashed car and the arrow on a building, would you guys like to see it tomorrow? Its not done yet but its for school, so It'll be done sometime tomorrow. Thank you guys so much for reading. Please comment your thoughts or anything. Xo :)