Chapter 26-Surprise

Felicity squinted her eyes, trying to focus on the blurry street cameras video. A person in a black leather suit with a quiver and a bow silently approached Oliver.

"Behind you!" Felicity screeched into her earpiece, watching helplessly as Oliver turned around just in time to knock the enemies arrow down before plunging his fist into their stomach. The persons hood fell down, revealing a well kept woman with nice cheek bones and good eyebrows.

"Nyssa?" Felicity said aloud to herself.

"What are you doing here?" Oliver said in his arrow voice, although Nyssa already knew who the arrow was.

"Its time."

Within a split second, Oliver raised his bow, pulling an arrow out of his quiver without hesitation and kicked Nyssa's weapon out of her hand.

A hollow, cold click sound made Felicity freeze. She heard footsteps behind her and slowly raised her hand up to her earpiece to turn it on automatic so Oliver could hear her even if she didn't touch it. "Help." Felicity whispered as quietly as she could into the earpiece.

She watched hopelessly as Oliver turned to the street camera, knowing Felicity was watching him and forgot about the threat right beside him. Nyssa struck him in the head, causing him to fall and loose consciousness. Great.

Felicity felt something dig into her back, putting pressure on her spine and a tall, slender figure spun out in front of her. She felt cold metal press to her temple by another man and her pulse started to race.

There were two of them.

"What do you want," Felicity said fiercely, not wanting them to know she was scared. If they knew, it would give them the benefit of the doubt.

The one that had the gun pressed to her spine laughed, digging it in even more before bringing it off her skin and pulling out a pocket knife, pulling her hair back and shoving it in her face.

"Who is the arrow," The mans voice was harsh and weird, like he was trying to make her scared and laugh at the same time.

Felicity stayed silent. She wouldn't ever betray Oliver. Even if it meant being tortured- or killed. She was snapped out of her thoughts as the gun was shoved against her temple harder and the knife was moved to her chest, poking her.

"Who is the arrow?!" The man yelled louder this time.

"How did you even get in here! This warehouse was locked." Felicity wasn't at her usual place since there was a gathering at Verdant tonight and she didn't want anyone seeing the arrow coming out of the club's basement.

"Its called breaking in sweetie." They laughed in unison, like in cartoons when the bad guys talked in sync. "Now, who is the arrow?"

"Shes too stubborn!" The other man yelled out, taking out a taser from his left pocket and turned it on, teasing her with the sound of fresh, hot electricity. Felicity winced, her try to be strong act disappearing as a tear escaped her eye. The man shoved it onto her neck and her screams were ear piercing. Tears streamed down her cheeks and her face was burning hot.

~~~~~~~

Oliver awoke on a plane, his hands strapped down to a table and a thing that looked like a seatbelt over him to keep him attached to the chair. His memory was groggy, the last thing he remembered was Felicity's sweet hands stroking the back of his head softly. He remembered her giving him a soft, long kiss as she pulled him in closer and whispered, "be safe."

A woman stood over him, dressed in black leather with a bow set down on the counter closest to her and a quiver strapped to her back. He recognized her.

"What the hell?" Oliver hung his head over, looking down at the ground in confusion and despair.

The woman stayed silent, taking a seat in front of him so that he could face her target.

"I am Nyssa Al Ghul, Daughter of Ra's Al Ghul, Heir to the demon. I was told to bring you to Nanda Parbat so that you could fulfill your destiny as Al-Sahim. That is all I know. We will be there shortly." Nyssa's accent was very present in her voice. Her eyes were laced with both accomplishment and concern.

Nyssa's not made of metal. Shes human, shes got feelings too. She didnt know what her father was gonna do to him. But she was proud that she fulfilled her fathers wish to bring him home.

An alarm rang through the private jet and a door was pried open, wind surfing through the jet. A thing emerged through the door, forcing itself inside. Whoever it was, whatever it was, was in a suit full of high tech gadgets that obviously made him super strong and able to fly. The atom- Ray.

"Oliver!" Ray screeched through the loud wind that chilled the entire jet. "Felicity got me to come here. Come over here, were leaving!" He stood in the frame of the doorway still, struggling to hold on as the wind was creating a suction cup and he was slowly getting dragged back out of the jet. "Hurry up, come on Oliver!"

"I cant Ray! Im tied up!" Oliver yelled as loud as he could through the torturous sound of wind bouncing roughly off all the fragile walls. He raised his hands as high as he could, trying to show Ray that he was chained.

"Oh god!" Ray struggled to get his body inside at the exact same time Nyssa came barreling over to him, raising her bow and pulling back the arrow with great efforts, releasing it seconds later, plunging it into Rays chest where his tech wasn't covering. He released his grip, falling 10 thousand feet to the ground.

The air whipped around him and he struggled to lift his arm to activate flight mode.

Shit! It wasn't turning on. OHMIGOD! Ray looked down at the ground that was getting closer and closer every millisecond. Frantically pressing a bunch of buttons as he plummeted to his death. Seconds before hitting the ground, a little parachute shot out of the back of his suit and landed him a softer landing. He let out a big sigh and dialled Felicity before he hit the ground. He fell unconscious just after, as he hit the ground hard. The parachute wasn't activated quick enough.

"Hello?..... Hellooo? Ray?" Felicity sat in her hospital bed, trying to track the jet Oliver was taken in. She knew Ray went to get Oliver, so something was obviously wrong. "Hold on Ray." She knew she was talking to herself, but it came out naturally. She was able to track his phone to the place where the jet Oliver was in had just passed seconds ago. Nanda Parbat.

ARROWS ON TONIGHT YAY OMG. IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER BUT IM GETTING BACK INTO IT AGAIN I JUST DONT HAVE THAT MUCH MOTIVATION RIGHT NOW. PLUS IM BUSY WITH SCHOOL DURING THE DAYTIME SO THE ONLY TIME I CAN WRITE IS LATER LIKE IN THE EVENING/NIGHT. I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING DONT BE SCARED TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS OR FIX ANY MISTAKES. XO