Chapter 24- Birthday Boy

"HIDE!!" Thea screamed as loud as she could across the entire place. The lights were already shut off and the room was only filled with heated bodys and the sound of muffling, which soon calmed down after everyone was safe and invisible behind the bar.

Felicity took her place near where Oliver would be walking in, by the DJ booth.

Oliver's car door closed, echoing through the night as he breathed heavily, anxious at why Felicity needed him at the bar so urgently. He walked into the unlocked building, slowing his pace as he noticed the lights were off. Turning on the light switch and about to make his way over to the bar to wait for Felicity, as it seemed the place was empty, a bunch of people popped up, laughing and screaming "Happy Birthday!"

Oliver's face lit up with happiness and his eyes twinkled as the colourful club lights suddenly flickered across the room and the music blared.

Everyone spread out normally, dancing with their drinks in the air and singing along to the music. Felicity made her way to Oliver, pushing her way through the crowd of people.

"You didn't think I forgot, did you?" She had to raise her voice for him to hear, and she laughed loudly, making sure that Oliver could hear her.

Oliver let out an easy laugh, smiling like an idiot. "You planned this?"

"Well.. me, Roy, Thea and Dig" She shot him a playful smile, grabbing his hands, forcing him to dance to the beat dropping music. She let out a loud laugh.

Oliver stared at Felicity with so much love. The thought of her planning this warmed his heart. He danced beside her, copying her moves.

Dig made his way through the loud crowd, trying not to spill Oliver's drink. "Here," Dig shouted through the music, handing Oliver an alcoholic beverage. "You deserve it, come on man!"

Oliver laughed, taking the drink from Dig and sipping it. "Mmmmm My favourite!" Oliver clinked glasses with Dig and looked over at Felicity wearily, noticing she was drinking too. "Felicity? Since when do you drink!?"

"Hey, its a partaay!" Felicity yelled loud enough for the whole club to hear, her voice sounding a little cocky. "Its not like I've never drank before!"

Oliver let out a loud laugh "Okay!"

"Hey!" Felicity's voice sounded offended and heart pounded with the music as she leaned into Oliver, squeezing his arm a little, laughing again. She let her body move to the music, feeling the pounding beats through her feet, up to her waist and pounding in her chest.

"Hey, I wanna show you something" Felicity intertwined her fingers with his gracefully and lead him to the door of the lair.

"What are we doing,"

"You'll see. Just go," Felicity typed in the code and opened the door, letting Oliver walk inside first. He cautiously took a step inside, looking back at her and started down the stairs in broken strides, pausing after every step. At the bottom of the stairs, on top of Felicity's computer desk, was a white box with a big, carefully tied ribbon.

"Felicity-"

She shook her head, cutting him off. "Just go."

She strided behind him slowly, concentrating on his body language. When he reached the table, she was able to catch up to him. He carefully slid off the tied ribbon, opening the box. Oliver looked back at Felicity not even a second after he took the top off, revealing the most thoughtful thing anyone could ever have gotten him.

"You didn't." A wide smile spread across Oliver face. "Felicity this must have costed like a thousand dollars!"

She shook her head, resisting the urge to laugh. "Nope. I made it."

Oliver carefully placed his hand around his new prized possession. He held his new bow in his left hand and studied the delicate work she had done to make it. It was a very, very dark olive colour, which would look black from far away. The part where he put his hand had a little bit of foam support, which slowly melted into the metal frame. It was very sturdy and he could tell she put a lot of work into it. The frame had a lot of little gadgets, which he didn't know what were for yet, but he would find out. Oliver smiled ever so proudly at Felicity who watched him admire her work of art.

"Thank you," Oliver's happiness shone through his voice, revealing his love for Felicity. His heart fluttered and jumped with compassion as he set down his bow in the furry strands of decoration and wrapping paper inside the box. She went over to her computer, about to let her fingers glide across the keyboard. Thoughts lingered into his head about every single little thing she has done for him.

Oliver creeped up behind her, wrapping his arms around her stomach, letting his chest snuggle into Felicity's back. Shivers went down her spine as she stood up straighter, ignoring the computers now. He rested his head on her collar bone. She could feel his breath going down her dress, cooling her sweaty, nervous body down. Oliver rubbed the goose bumps on her arm and she turned around, not able to resist the temptation, and fiercely kissed him, letting her body mould to his, her arms clinging to his strong muscles on his shoulder blades and back.

Oliver walked backwards, towards the wall and turned so that Felicity was leaning against the wall. Her heart leaped as he kissed in rhythm with her, every movement identical. He pulled away for a moment, looking into her eyes and taking off her glasses, setting them on the nearest desk.

She leaped up into his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist, as he placed his hands on her butt, trying to support her. Felicity let her hands travel down his back, feeling the crease and outline of scars beneath his shirt. Oliver leaned into every kiss roughly, wanting more and more every second-and so did Felicity. She reached down under his shirt, pulling it up and above his head.

She loved the feeling of him underneath her; the way that he delicately tried to hold her and the way his soft, wanting lips rose in sync with hers. There was no feeling like love. It's so powerful and moving. She loved the way she felt when she was around him; comfortable and happy. But it was more than that. He was her whole world.

OMG ARROW WAS SO GOOD HAS ANYONE SEEN THE EPISODE YET. I PROMISED THIS CHAPTER WOULD BE IN TONIGHT SO HERE YOU ARE. I GOT IN SOME BIRTHDAY ROMANCE FOR YOU AND DONT WORRY, THIS ISNT THE END OF THE LOVE TRAIN.

STEPHEN'S BIRTHDAY IS SOON IM SO EXCITED

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K+ VIEWS I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS OR SUGGESTIONS?! THANKS GUYS XO