Chapter 6- A few days later

Felicity noticed Oliver's cologne. It was just enough to know it was there but not too much to be over powering. She lay in Oliver's bed still- even though she was obviously healed, he wanted her to be safe so she did as he commanded.

His eyes were so pure, noticing his rising and falling breaths as he slept warmed her inside and out. He was so graceful. The way his hair sculpted his face and the small coarse hairs around the bottom of his face fit perfectly on him. He had this strange effect on her-something nobody else had on her.

His eyes fluttered open and he took a deep inhale, smiling at the sight of Felicity staring at him. "Hi," he said, his voice coarse and sexy. "Hello," Felicity said in a cute voice that made him laugh. Tapping her fingers lightly against his chest, she could feel his muscles move as he placed his arm around her body, letting her head fit perfectly in the empty space between his neck and shoulders. She mumbled something that neither she or Oliver understood. Felicity pulled back her head and let her gaze travel to lock with Oliver's eyes. He lifted the corners of his lips into a humble smile.

Felicity felt the urge to kiss him. Sooo badly.

Would kissing him be extremely inappropriate?

"No" Oliver said.

Had she just said that out loud? Ohmigod. Felicity blushed and let her head fit back into the spot on his neck, trying to hide her red face. Oliver kissed her forehead and Felicity tensed. Her entire body spurred with excitement, and butterfly's danced through her stomach. Looking up at Oliver, she fiercely laid a kiss on his lips and he kissed back even more passionately.

How could I have not noticed her beauty before. The top of her baggy blue t-shirt peeking out of the covers, her golden hair forming around her face and her eyes. Her eyes were so beautiful.
Oliver's thoughts were interrupted as Felicity let her hand slide down and under his shirt and back up, tracking the outlines of his abs and scars. Passionately she kissed him, and he kissed her back ever so delicately. His lips soft against hers. She wondered if she was kissing to his liking. She was so unexperienced and Oliver was so-

Oliver let his hand travel down her stomach and wrap around her back, traveling back up to the back of her neck and tangling his fingers into her hair.

She didn't feel like she should stop. There was no red flag waving to say that she needed to rethink this. She just wanted to be in his arms forever.
----

OMG Okay so I had to edit this chapter im sorry to those 10 people who actually have read up to here but it left the book at a weird spot so I had to fix some stuff thanks. next chapters coming soon