Chapter 28-Central City

"Armed Robbery on 67th and cane, two trucks off the side of the building," Caitlin spun around in her chair as she felt a breeze whiz by her and she scrambled to grab all of the papers that flew off her desk. "Barry....be careful"

"He's not a baby, Caitlin" Cisco strode past Caitlin and spun around to face the front of the desk. "He'll be fine," Ciscos voice was laced with hope, happiness, and excitement, as usual.

Barry zoomed through the streets until he arrived at the robbery. Within a second, he violently pinned both robbers to the wall and took their weapons while putting the jewellery back into the trucks. Barry rushed over to a near cop and placed him in front of the thieves, taking out his hand cuffs and securing them tightly onto them. And he bolted away before anyone seen him.

Ciscos phone rang and he picked up his cell phone, looking at the caller ID. "Its Felicity?" he said in a questiony tone, implying that he was wondering why she would be calling him. He answered it and put it on speaker for Caitlin and Barry to hear.

"Hi Cisco?"

"Yep?"

"We need your help. Oliver's been taken and I know where he is but the people around him are dangerous. They're forcing him to do certain things that he would never normally do.." She let her voice trail off. "Its like he's under their spell."

"Okay, so what does that have to do with us."

"Im not sure, but I was hoping you could maybe work some of your bippidy boppidy boo here and make something that will get us into the building and track where he is. Ill be there tomorrow to explain more.."

-----

Felicity arrived in Central City and headed straight to S.T.A.R Labs to see Cisco and Caitlin. Pulling up to the gate, she said the password "Dawg" and said her name into the intercom so that Cisco would open the gates.

"Okay so I drew a few models, not really sure what you meant by something that can get us into the building, so I skipped that part for now but this is a tracking device. All that you have to do is find something that he touched, maybe a handle on your purse or something and we can use our special tech to copy his fingerprint and it will be displayed on here," Cisco pointed to his new gadget. "It will find him to the exact building and room he is in within an hour. It should give us a display of a map-"

Cisco was cut off by a loud BOOM. The ceiling cracked and a heavily muscular man jumped out of the shadows. He was wearing an assassin uniform, one of which was black with heavy layers and a bunch of seemingly pointless 'decorations'. His bow was raised and his arrow was drawn back on the bow. Felicity was behind him, trying to read his body language silently, and Cisco was in front of him with Caitlin beside him.

"Oliver?" Felicity's voice sounded disappointed and heartbrokenly sad.

The man stopped pulling back on the arrow and froze, slowly, slowly, spinning on his heal like he was debating on even turning around. Felicity's voice sounded like heaven, it brought him back to present time and for a second, he forgot who he was. He forgot why he was doing this...

"Listen, Oliver. I know this isn't you.." She paused and then lowered her voice to a whisper, "It cant be." Raising her voice again enough for him to hear she continues, "This isn't the Oliver I remember. The Oliver that I knew, would never kill his friends, or turn his back on his loved ones." Felicity's voice was drained and it made Oliver cringe.

He worked up enough courage before it was all gone, and turned around quickly to face her.

She peered into his blue eyes seeing nothing but sadness, guilt, and hopelessness. She longed for the days when she would look into his baby blues and see happiness and love.

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT WRITTEN IN FOREVER OMG IM SO SORRY. I WAS SWAMPED WITH HOMEWORK/STUDYING SO I NEVER HAD ENOUGH TIME TO WRITE BUT IM GETTING BACK TO IT SINCE SCHOOL IS ENDING SOON AND ITS GETTING MORE QUIET BUT IM SO SORRY I REALLY DO LOVE YOU GUYS. PLEASE COMMENT AND READ ON, I PROMISE TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN IM DONE WITH TESTS NOW. AND IM SO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SOON! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH XO.