Chapter 4- Its him

"We've got to find out more about the guy in the skull mask." Felicity spun in her chair as her phone rings, it's Digg.

"Turn on the news, Now." Digg quickly headed to Verdant to meet them there.

"We've got a new lead on the case involving the man in the skull mask. Starling city police found evidence that the drug is becoming very popular, mostly in the glades, and can be spread through direct use, saliva, or certain forms of touch, for say you have a cut, and touch an area someone infected touched, and it gets into your bloodstream, you can pick up the virus. There is no found cure at the moment so this is very serious. We advise you stay away from night clubs or bars. This is Abby Wen with your local news."

"Oh my god. We NEED to get to work" Felicity quickly turned back to her computer, letting her fingers swipe across the keyboard.

Felicity tensed as Olivers arrow phone rang. He answered it and put it on speaker.

A low voice came out from the phone, hidden by a voice coder.

"I see you've been looking for me," The man in the skull masks voice was evidently clear.

Oliver walked over to Felicity and shot her a look, telling her to track his phone or whatever techy stuff she does.

"If you keep looking for me, I will find the woman you love and torture her, kill her." He hung up and Oliver and Felicity froze.

"Oliver you cant stop looking, not for me, I wont stop looking. This city needs us-you" Looking in Oliver's eyes, she noticed concern, and fear. Something she rarely sees in his eyes. "Im a big girl, I'll be fine and we will find him."

"No, I'm not risking your lif-"

"Oliver! You have to. Otherwise, thousands of people will die!" Felicity raised her voice, she was practically yelling now. "You have to," She brought her voice down to a whisper, almost like she was talking to herself.

Digg rushed down the stairs of the lair and stopped when he seen Oliver and Felicity staring at him, looking crushed.

"We got a call from Vertigo.. the man in the mask. He threatened Felicity if we keep looking for him."

"But we aren't going to stop" Felicity cut in, looking up at Oliver, who was still staring at Digg.

Digg slouched and walked over to Felicity and gave her a hug, she stiffened, but then wrapped her arms around him, too.

Turning around to her computer, Felicity kept searching for him.

"I think Ian Kehn might be involved." She pulled up his profile and Oliver grabbed his bow and suited up.

"Be careful," Felicity yelled after him as he left.

"Ive got my earpiece, you'll be right here," Oliver pointed to his ear and smiled.
----------

"Ian Kehn," Oliver spoke loud and clear in his arrow voice as he approached the tall man.

"Aahh I see you come to save the day." Ian said, all cocky, as if the arrow wouldn't lay a finger on him.

6 armed men circled Oliver, filling the room up and blocking all of the exits.

"Felicity," Oliver whispered into his earpiece. "This is the right guy, and he's got 6 armed men surrounding me, call for backup."

"You can't save this city now, its too late. We will kill you, and find the woman you love, then kill her."

Oliver remained silent.

Roy arrived shortly after, with Digg, ambushing them.  They both raised their bows and put arrows in 4 of them. Leaving only two armed men left, plus the man in the skull mask.

Oliver quickly shot the two men, blood oozing out of their chests and he turned to face the man in the skull mask. Taking a step forward-Police sirens. The police are here. "Abort," Oliver yelled through his ear piece, knowing that Roy and Digg would hear him, too. "Police." Oliver quickly shot an arrow that instantly tied the man against the wall so the police can take him, without Oliver, Digg and Roy/Arsenal getting caught there.

-----------

"A recent attack has left the police puzzled. 6 armed men were found dead at an abandoned warehouse on the east side of starling city. All traces leading back to the Arrow. Maybe he will save this city. The man in the mask wasn't found at the scene, although we suspect thats what the Arrow was there for." The news lady had concern in her eyes and fear in her voice

Oliver tensed. "What?! One of my arrows tied him up thats impossi-"

"Unless you didn't. He probably escaped," Felicity's eyes widened at the thought as she remembered the man in the skull mask saying he'd kill her.

OMG WEDNESDAYS EPISODE WAS SO GOOD.

WARNING DONT READ THIS PART IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT YET.

POOR FLOYD (dead shot) HIS FLASHBACKS WERE SO SAD AND THE FACT THAT HE RISKED HIS LIFE TO SAVE DIG AND LYLA MADE ME CRY. AND AT THE END WHEN MASEO (the guy that was with him in hong kong) KILLED THAT WOMAN AND THEN WAS AIMING FOR FELICITY. BUT THEN IT ENDED