The Horrifying Beginning

I couldn't sleep. My mind wouldn't let me. I sigh and slowly when to your computer. I typed in my password and went onto Youtube. I should check if Mark posted any thing, I say in my mind.

You scrolled down and froze in happiness but yet you were surprised. A video popped up, but the only thing was that the background was just black and there was no title. I looked at the views. 0 views. I felt a shiver run down my spine. I shook it off and clicked onto the video. May be he just posted it.

I stared at the screen, waiting patiently for something to happen. Thirty seconds went by and I was getting impatient. Once I was going to click out of full screen, I heard something groan. I froze and looked at the screen. I started to hear whispers, like the kind in horror movies. I started to feel scared but just thought that Mark was trying to do something like that to his fans. Besides, Halloween is coming up.

Finally after two minutes of creepy moaning, Mark's face came on, but he didn't looked like himself. He had dark circles under his eyes and he looked pale. He was just staring into the camera. I quickly looked behind me, seeing only darkness.

"What are you looking for?" I hear Mark's voice through my headphones. I jumped and stared at the screen again. He chuckled and grinned, showing his white teeth, his canine teeth sharper than before. "It's just me and you."

I felt my face go pale. I shook my head. "It's ok,(your name). Mark's just trying to scare you with Dark. Everything is ok."

I felt the room go cloud. I shivered and held my arms. "I will assure you that this is not a joke, (your name)." I froze and looked at Mark. He grinned like the Cheshire Cat.

"W.. who are you then?" My voice shaking.

He placed his hand on his chest. "Me? Why I'm like Mark." He removed his hand and looked into my eyes. "Just darker and more powerful."

"And it's just you and me? No one else?"

He chuckled. "I promise you that no one else is here."

I rubbed my hands, try I.g to warm them up but couldn't. I inhaled deeply and looked at the dark version of Mark closer. I suddenly saw that his eyes were a crimson red and that he was paler than Mark.

"I have one last question?" I ask, trying to sound brave.

"And what is that?" Dark replied.

I felt my legs shake. "What do you want with me?"

Dark's smile faded for a second but quickly came back on his face. "I wanna play a game with you."

I tried to close my computer but saw his arms coming out of the computer, I fell to the floor. I gasped as I saw Dark coming out, grinning madly as he saw me crawling away from him. He came over to me and keeled down by me. I felt his body heat hit my cold skin. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me by him. He picked me up and walked back to the computer. I struggled but soon felt weak and tired. I saw black dot go into my vision.

I passed out as Dark went back into the device, taking me with him.

***

I snapped open my eyes, suddenly regretting that decision as I felt my eyes were sore. I saw that I was in a bed, inside a small room. I propped myself up with my right elbow, rubbing my sore eyes. I finished and looked around. The room was dim, only a bit of sunlight came through a closed window. I looked at a corner, freezing as I saw Darkiplier sitting in a chair, he stared at me with his finger tips to his mouth.

He smiled and sat up. "Why I never thought that you would wake up again. Most people would die when they come with me." He got up and walked towards me. "But you," his face inches from mine. "You are something else."

I stared into his eyes, the red moving like liquid and black specks danced around. I gulped and sat up. "Why am I here?"

Dark's smile disappeared as he went back to the chair, moving it closer to me. "Because I wanted some fun. I a demon that's bored about of his mind." He grinned. "And besides, I had an exhausting struggle with Mark so why not."

I glared at Dark. "What did you do to Mark?" My voice hissed.

Dark threw his hands up and chuckled. "Whoa. Some one cares." He came close to my ear. "But if I were you, I would be afraid about your life and not his."

He moved back, a grin glued to his face. I gulped down my fear and sat there silently. After a moment, Dark's face faded I to a frown. He twitched and clenched his head with his hands. He thrashed around, getting up fiercely.

"Damn it! I told you to behave, Marky-moo.." He says as he stopped moving for a bit.

I froze and watched. What am I suppose to do? Dark yelled and smashed into the wall, falling to his knees. Finally, he stopped moving. The room fell silent.

I saw his chest moving up and down. A gasp of breath finally broke the silence. He grabbed his chest and slowly got up. "Y.... you son of a bitch." I hear.

He turned around to face me. His face was no longer pale but now a nice tan. His eyes were brown and he looked nicer. I suddenly realized who I was looking at.

"Mark?" I ask, getting up.

He smiles and nods. "Yep. That's me!"

I gasped and threw myself at him, hugging his with my might. He hesitated at first but soon wrapped his arms around me. I felt safer than before. I pulled away and stared at him again. "I can't believe it's really you."

Mark grinned. "I'm so sorry about him. He was too strong for me. I..."

I stopped Mark. "It's not your fault. I understand what he did to you."

Mark nodded and walked out the bedroom. I stood there for a second and felt my checks starting to blush. I smile and giggled lightly. He hugged me! I slapped my face and opened the door. I walked down the spiral staircase. I hear a thud and jumped.

"Mark?" I ask carefully. No answer. I slowly walked into the living room, seeing Mark unconscious in the floor. I started to walk towards him but was stopped when I felt someone wrap their arms around me.

"Now what are you doing?" A dark voice whispered into my ear.

Author's note~ Who was it I suspect? I bet you already know though :p I hope you like the first chapter of my story and yes these may be long but hopefully entertaining to you. I'll make the next chapter shortly after this one. Alright see you in the next chapter!