Helpless

Your POV

My heart pounded as I sprint behind a wall. I look over to the two people who yelled. Their here, I say in my head as I watch Virus and Glitchiplier walk into the building. I realize that they were carrying someone with them. My eyes widened as anger but fear rose in me. They have Mark! I look closely at Mark's body, which was covered in scratches and bruises. His body was limp and his eyes were closed. I clenched my hands into fists. I'm going to kill them.
Another door swings open as the two enemies stopped walking. Wilford's face was filled with enthusiasm as he skipped over to the group. "Oh goodie! You caught him." He raises a eyebrow at Glitch. "And the girl?"
Glitch points over to Virus. "In her soul."
Warfstache walked around Virus, examinating her whole body. "In her soul. I hope you know what the girl was for, right?"
Glitchiplier scratched the back of his neck. "Oh yeah." He creepily looked over to Virus. "Opps. I forgot to tell you, my lady. (Your name) was a sacrifice. And we needed her soul."
Virus's eyes widen in terror. "You would never kill me."
Wilford pulls out his small gold gun and points it to her head. "We need the soul, ma'am." The gun fired. I flinched and shut my eyes. I opened one eye and saw Virus's body clutching out and slowly dissolving into nothing. A small blue ball floats towards Wilford. He hold out Hus hand as the soul floats on his hand. He looks at it with a confused look. Anger flicked into his eyes as he shot the blue ball. It glitches and dissapered. "God damn it! I knew you wouldn't get the real one!" I could see the wrath blow up in Wilford as he grabbed Glitch's shirt and threw him. Glitchiplier smashed into the wall, causing him to gag and cough. "I told you to get (your name)! Not her Virus one! She is the key!" A cough escapes the end. I looked over to the injured Mark as he slowly props himself up with one elbow, the other hand holding his head. I quickly looked back at Wilford, who was smiling at Mark. "Or, he can help us." He quickly walked over to Mark. Inches away from Wilford, Mark looks up and his eyes widened. Wilford graps his throat and lifts him up. Mark's face became red as he choked. Warfstache chuckled and grinned at his pain. "Yeah. You soul is strong too, right? Just not as strong as the young girl." I see Mark's face grow purple. I clench my hands until my knuckles turn white. "Well, where your warrior, hm? She gone!! You're going to die here and now, buddy!" I see Wilford's grip tighten, making Mark choke and shake.
I couldn't take it anymore. It should be me. Mark, don't die on me. I rush out of my hiding spot and walked towards the two men. Mark looked over to me and his brown eyes warned me to stay back. But my eyes blazed with anger and determination that I didn't care. "Take you ugly hand off of Mark." My eyes glared at Wilford.
The pink man snapped his head at me and grinned madly. "No problem." He drops Mark and swiftly grabbed my arms, bringing me closer to him. I struggled from his grip but got no where.
"Don't even try to escape. You can't anymore." He stares into my eyes and leans closer. I looked over to Mark. He was glaring at Warfstache. His eyes looked different when he was mad. It had the same aggressive feeling as Dark's. I was pulled out of my train of thoughts as I feel Wilford smash his lips to mine. I tried to push him off but felt my lungs fill up. It felt like steam filling up my lungs as I started to feel light headed. He pulls away and let's me go. I cough as I stumble back and fall on my knees. The feeling was strong and moved around my body. My heart started to feel dead. I coughed more and more until blood came out. I covered my mouth, making the blood go all over my hand. I hear a deep chuckle. "You're mine now, (your name). And with you Mark," I looked up to Mark. Wilford snapped his fingers, pink smoke wrapping around Mark and lifting him off the ground. "you are going to die." The smoke swam towards Mark's mouth, but he kept it closed. I got up shaky and walked over to Mark. I felt a sudden pain in my chest, making me cough up more blood. I staggered back into place and kept walking. More blood came out as I got closer. I reached out my hand to Mark but soon felt someone grab my stomach. I look behind me and saw Wilford. His face had a big smile as he watched Mark struggle. I look back to Mark, who's mouth was open as the smoke went into him. He gagged and yelled. Tears started to stream down my face as I watched his torture. I struggled with more force but Wilford's iron grip kept me in place.
I felt a scream surge into my lungs as I reach out my hand. A lump slipped into my throat, preventing me to scream or talk. I felt more and more tears come down my face as I stretched my arms more but couldn't touch Mark. Mark.... Mark. Mark... My mind ran with the name Mark, trying to tell me something. The lump became larger but I had to scream. Mark... Mark.... Mark. Say his name!!!!
"MARK!!!!!" I scream with all of my might. I smashed my elbows at Wilford's chest and stomach, making him releasing me. I ran over to Mark. His brown eyes faded and his body limp. I grabbed him, making the pink smoke dissaper. I shook his body. "Mark! Mark, wake up!" No answer. I stared into his lifeless eyes as I shake harder. "Mark, please don't leave me! I don't want to be alone! I scared!" Tears ran down my checks and fell onto Mark's face. His faded eyes stared blankly at me. I placed my forehead on his. I cried louder and ran my fingers through Mark's messy hair. "Mark.... Please..."