I'm Coming

Your POV

It's been two days since Mark was killed. My muscles are sore and my eyes never look the same. When ever I look into them, I swear that I see a bit of pink flash, then it dissapers. I sat down on the couch with my lap top and looked up Markiplier on YouTube. I looked at the new video that Darkiplier posted. I sighed at the thumb nail and title. It was black and no title, like the video I watched when Dark took me. Man that felt like yesterday. I stared blankly at the screen, thinking about the last couple of days. Its been a true nightmare. A nightmare where you can feel the pain and could never wake up from. I wonder if this is just all a dream? I pinched my arm with my two fingers. No, I can feel it. I wish it was though. I want Mark back. I looked back on the screen and my eyes widened. The screen was glitching out, the page freaking out. It suddenly turned into a static, like a horror movie. White writing popped up on the screen.
'I'm coming for you'
Before I could move, an arm rushed out of the lap top and grabbed onto my throat. I screamed in shock and horror. The owner of the arm started coming out. The person looked a lot like Dark, but when he finally looked into my eyes, i knew who he was. His red and blue eyes flashed brightly as he fully comes out. He smiles wickedly.
"Missed me?" His voice was deep but glitches in the end.
I struggled from his grasp but he just tightened his hand. I gasped for air as I looked at Glitchiplier. He chuckles to himself. "You're the reason why I'm crazy. I was just the nice guy before, until you came into this bloody earth." Glitch tossed me to a wall, my sore legs and arms ached as I hit the cold, white wall. I squezzed my eyes shut in pain as the glitch pressed his foot into my stomach. "You know what, little lady?" He says swiftly. I opened one eye and looked up at Glitch. He smiled. "Mark, your precious man, is still in Wilford's grasp."
I growled. "And he's died! You watched the whole thing!"
Glitch pulled up a finger. "I don't think you understand this world we live in, ma'am." His eyes glowed as he grinned. "He's not died."
My eyes widened in shock. I was speechless. What does he mean? I saw Mark die. He has to be lieing. "Impossible."
Glitchiplier chuckled. "You would think like that for now. Let's change that thought." The glitch snapped his fingers, making a see though box float over his hand. The screen turned static for a while until I could see something move. I looked closer. The was a man tied down on a table, another walking around the man.
"You see now. They left you. They nevered cared about you." The voice pounded in my mind. I gritted my teeth. Wilford Warfstache. I looked more closely at the other male. He didn't move, but I knew right away who he was. "Are you listening, Mark." Wilford demands.
Mark's head slowly turned to the pink man. The camera came closer to the men. I could finally see Mark again. His black hair messy and sweaty. He looked a bit pale and blood was splattered on his clothes and face. It was his eyes that made me go numb. They didn't seem the same. The brown was still, but they looked fogy and a hint of pink flash on and off. I clenched my hands, tight enough when my knuckles were white.
I looked back to Mark. His mouth opened up to speak. "I understand." His voice was raspy and deep.
Wilford smiled. "Good. Let's get going then. We need to take them out and take the girl."
The screen went out as Glitch flicked his wrist. "Their coming to kill us." He grabbed my arm and pulled me up. "And their coming to take you away. Believe me when I say this, Wilford is someone to not underestimate. Do you understand?"
I stared into his eyes. They glitches out and came back in. "Yes. But what about Mark?"
Glitch looks down and back up. "We can figure something out. If we aren't dead by that time."