Sides

??? POV

"I hate her guts." The dark demon growled.

I looked at her, humming. "Why? Because we're stored in her soul?"

The girl glared at me, her red eyes glowing in the dark. "Of course, dumbass! And she's so selfish!"

I shrug. "That's your problem, Dark."

Dark grunted with annoyance. "Your the problem."

I threw my hands up in defence. "And why's that?"

She dissapers, a cool shiver running down my spin. "Because you could break free with me." A cool whisper came in my ear. I jumped back and faced the demon. Her eyes glowing brighter with darkness and insanity. "We could take over this world and everyone she knows." She stretched her arm out of me. "So, shall you join me, Night? Or will I have to kill you in the process?"

I blinked with hesitation. "I- that's the think, Dark." I ran my hand throung my hair. "I don't know how you're going to do it."

Dark chuckled, her hand still out in front of me. "Simple. All we need is her soul and we are unstoppable. Anyone who gets in our way will burn to the ground."

I stared at her over and over again. It seemed like time just slowed down, each breath was sharp and hard. I make a curvy smirk. "Fine. But I want to see this for real before I truly join you."

Dark bowed. "Indeed, Lady of the Night."

I took her hand and shook it. Her hands became hot and practically burning my flesh. She pulls me closer, her lips almost touching my ear. "This will be so much fun."

*back to the present*

"You weren't kidding, were you?" I say nervously.

The dark girl giggled. "I did not, Night." She reached out to me. "But the question is; will you join me?"

Darkiplier looks at me with confusion. I look back at him then to Dark. I gulp down hard and responded. "No."

Dark's hand fell down slowly, her eyes showing anger. "No?"

I nod. "I don't trust you."

Dark claps her hands together, pretending to look sad when really she looks insane. "Well that's a bummer. And here I thought that we were friends." Chuckle. "What was I think all of those year? Oh well," she forms a black smoke ball in her hand, aiming it at me. "guess I'm going to have to kill you too then."

She throws the ball towards me. It seemed like slow motion as it came closer. She's way stronger than me but I couldn't just betray Mark and Darkiplier like this. I breathed in and put my hand in front of me, making the ball smash into it. I flew back, hitting the kitchen cabinets from all of the force. I hissed and groaned as I feel my viens pulse with the demon's madness. I looked at my arm and gasped. My viens were out and black. She's really going to kill me with her insanity.

"So weak." I hear her voice coming closer to me. She grabs my shirt and lifts me up, getting a better look at me. "This will hurt a lot by the way."

I spit at her. "Fuck you!"

She laughs. "I wouldn't say that if I can control you, Missy."

All of a sudden, my black viened hand grasped on my throat. I struggled and fought, but my hand just kept squeezing. My air and circulation was cutting off as my vision went darker.

Finally I was released from the demon. My hand let's go and I fall to the floor, coughing and gasping hard. "Don't even try!" Darkiplier's voice growled.

I feel someone's hand hold my back. "Are you alright?"

It was Mark. I nods and started to get back up. "I wouldn't get close, Markymoo." Dark hums.

Mark glares at her. "Why not?"

Dark points at my arm, and it started to shake. "I can still control her."

My arm launches to Mark. He dodges and back away. I smashed my arm down on the counter. "Mark! Give me something sharp!"

"Why?" He yells back.

I closed my eyes shut. "I need to cut my arm off."

Author's note~ Oh goodie. Amputation! Not fun! Sorry that this was short. I've been very busy from the past week with tests and other things. Also, this week end will also be a busy one since I'm going to be with my friends for the whole time so don't be shock or think I'm died because I don't post another chapter :p Alright, I'll see you lovelies later! Bye!!!! :D