Madness

Mark's POV

I was frozen in my place as the Ring Master came closer. She licked her lips and smiled madly.
"Now, now. You're going to have to be nice. Or else this will get messy." She flicked her wrist, reveling a whip.
I gasped and backed up away until my back was pressed into the wall. She chuckled and came closer. In a flash, she snapped the rope around my ankle and threw my to a wall. I coughed heavily as I smashed against the wall. The whip released me for a second and then wrapped around my stomach, causing me to gasp for air as I got tighter.
The ring master came up to my face, grinning and laughing. "I love it when I'm in control!" I was thrown to the floor with a great thud. She flipped me over onto my back, steeping on my stomach. "But you don't look so good. Need some assistance?"
"I took control over him for a while, by the way, my lady." Wilford points out.
She turns to him and smiles. "By the way, I'll take your offer if you didn't see."
Warfstache chuckles. "Great! All we need is Mark died and (your name)'s soul and we can control this world for good."
My eyes widen. Control? Is that why? I grunted as the crazy girl sqeuzzes my stomach more. "Hear that, pretty boy? You're going to have to die today."
I looked up to her. It felt like my eyes were on fire. "You won't get far. (You name) is more powerful than you think!"
The ring master looked down at me with a straight face. "I don't think that she'll survive from the lion I gave her." I growled at her. She laughed like a maniac. "That bad boy is a big one! And I'm sure that your little girl will no longer walk this earth." She looked back over to Wilford, who was leaning on the wall, watching in fascination. "Want me to do it?" He gestures his hand, answering physically. The ring master nods and pulls out a dagger. "Alright. This will get a bit... Painful, if you want to put it that way." She runs the dagger along my cheek, a small cut bleeding. She then lifts the weapon above my heart, ready to strike down.
I squezzed my eyes shut. I didn't want to watch it when she killed me. I didn't want to feel anything at all. I took a deep breath in and out.
I should have been stronger. For (your name)'s sake and safety.
"I don't think that's how its supposed to go, Ring Master." A fimilair voice says.
I opened my eyes, tears flooding my eyes. She stood there with her head down, letting her (hair color)ed hair fall down. She then looked up, her (eye color) blazing with anger and madness. "I'm pretty sure you never want to do that when I'm around either."
The ring master slowly got off of me but held me down with her foot. "How are you alive?"
(Your name) chuckled and pushed off of the wall. "I'm a demon, my dear." A flash of red went into her eyes. "Its not easy to kill me."
The master snorted. "And its not easy to kill me either."
(Your name) smiled. "But its not like I can't try to kill you."
The crazy girl pointed her dagger towards the other girl. "Is that a challenge?"
(Your name) nods slowly. "I believe so."
The ring master chuckles and looks down at me. She then pushes me away and speed towards (your name). "Good luck then, you bloody demon!"
I was about to scream as she got too close to (you name), but she dissapered for a second until she reappeared behind the master, punching her back. She grunted and swung her dagger behind her. Once again (your name) ducked and grabbed her hand holding the weapon. She then proceeded to pin her against the wall, dagger against her throat.
"I told you already. I'm a demon. Don't mess with me." In a swiftly move, (your name) sliced into the ring master's throat. Red liquid pouring onto the floor as she fell to her knees. The girl glanced at me before the color in her eyes faded as she fell on the floor dead.
A sudden clap came from the other side of the room. Wilford clapped with a smile plastered on his face. "Great show, miss." He walked near (your name) before stopping to kick the dead circus girl. "Swift and beautiful." He chuckles. "Oh well. She killed the other men," Warfstache glared at Mark wickedly. "except for you." Then (your name), who was giving him a death glare. "And you."
I looked back over to Dark, remembering what happened with him. He still laid there limp and unmoving.
"What did you do to the others?" (Your name) demanded.
Wilford threw up his arms and replied. "I did nothing, my lovely dear. It was the ring master doing her simple killing sprees."
(Your name) growled and walked over to Dark, bumping into Wilford in the process.
She knelled down beside him, placing two fingers on his neck. She waited and then sighed. "He's slightly alive. A small pulse." She got up, looking at me. Her eyes blazed many emotions at me. "I want you to carry him out of here and take him somewhere safe. Got it?"
I blinked out of confusion. "What... No. I'm not leaving you here."
She growled, her nose wrinkling like a mad dog. "Do it. I'll be fine."
I hesated for a second before I went over to Dark, picking his body up. He was quite the heavy son of a gun. Before I could walk away, (your name) whispered directions into my ear. "Go to the forest. I'll come back, OK?"
I nod and started to walk out the door. I took one last look at (your name), her eyes locked at me. A mighty fight was going to happen. And I couldn't do anything about it. I turned back around and walked outside and started to head towards the forest.

Author's note~ Thank you so much for reading this! An epic battle in the next chapter! Oh and before i forget, its probably not a of a deal to others, but to me it is; this story is almost to 100 reads! I'm so amazed that anyone would read this! Its amazing just to think about! Thank you guys so much, even if you're my friends (because I know I have some out there :)) Anyways, thank you again and the next chapter will hopefully come out tomorrow! See ya beauties!!! =3