Death

Wilford's POV

I chuckled as I watched the sad girl weeps over the dead man. I got up and brushed myself off. "What a fool. Your really thought he would survive?" I walked towards (your name). "He couldn't stand a chance."
As I got closer to the girl, a powerful feeling went through my chest. I stopped walking, inches way from her. Her head lifted up, her (eye color) glaring hatred at me. Suddenly, I flew into a wall. I felt my back crack and the air flow out of my lungs. I gasped as I slumped down on the cold floor. I looked back at the child. She was now standing up, her hand towards me as a (favorite color) aura covered her hand. I could see her eyes catch fire once again. Pressure presses on my stomach, making me gag. I felt myself lifting up on the wall. I stopped midway to the ceiling.
I stared back in surprise. "A bit anger, are we?"
She growled. "What did you do?" Her voice had a demanding tone. Like an irritated lion.
I smirked. "I told you. I killed him."
I watched her hand swiftly snap to the left. I flew again, hitting a wall. "Bull shit!"
I fell on the ground, coughing up blood. I looked back at the girl, her eyes glued onto me. I got up and held up my right hand. A large ball of smoke and light glowed a red-pink color. "Do you know what this is?" Silence. "This is Mark. His very essence."
(Your name)'s glare turned into fear and sadness. My grin comes back as I see tears build up in her eyes.
She turned away for a second and looked back at me, her eyes filled with tears but her aggression was burning into my soul. She claps her hands together and pulls them away 30 inches apart. Her aura sparks to life and blazes in the empty area between her hands. She making something with her arua. Another reason why she's a powerful demon. The (favorite color) aura snaps off and a small sword falls into her hands. She grips on the hilt at looks at me with revenge.
She sprints towards me, swinging her sword at me. I dodged her swings and took an opening. I punched her stomach, knocking her back a few inches. But she didn't give up. She came back at me and tried to stab my chest. I dodged and pulled out my gun. I pointed the gun at her head behind her a fired. I felt my heart beat fast as she ducked the bullet and swung at my chest. She cuts my suit but no skin, thankfully. (Your name) comes back towards me, swinging harder. I back away until I hit the wall behind me. (Your name) screams and lifts her weapon, aiming to the middle of my chest.

Your POV

I felt the wrath rush through me as I smash down the sword made from my aura. My vision blurred by the tears as I stab into the enemy.
But I didn't hear a grunt of scream. I heard metal breaking and falling on the floor. I blinked my eyes so I could see. My sword was broken and Wilford wasn't in front of me. No one was.
I hear a click behind me. I freeze as I hear a dark chuckle. "Only if you followed the rules, miss (last name)."
The gun shot and a pain filled in the back of my head. I fall onto my side, feeling numb and weak. I see blood form around my head, followed by warm liquid falling down my forehead and check. Am I dead? I couldn't tell. I was paralyzed and couldn't move my body, not even a muscle.
Suddenly I hear a door smash open. "Oh shit! We were too late!" I hear a fimilair dark voice.
"I would give up now, buddy. Their both dead. And now," a click of a gun echoed. "your going to die."
The gun fire echoed through my blank mind.

Author's Note~ Holy crap, this is intense! I hope it was intense to you too. Next chapter will come soon! :)