month 1

It has already been a month since Jungkook transferred to Jimin University. As for the movie night, not much occurred after Jungkook coerced Jimin into watching two movies in a row before Jimin grew frustrated during the third movie and threw blankets at Jungkook's face. He then retreated to his room, locked the door, and promptly went to sleep. With little to occupy him, Jungkook also dozed off after finishing the third movie. The next morning, they had breakfast and headed to the university as usual. The subsequent days were filled with Jungkook persistently pursuing Jimin, who constantly evaded him along with the boys until an entire month had flown by in the blink of an eye

this day Jimin woke up to the sound of his alarm, reminding him of his free morning before his classes started at 2 pm. He stretched his limbs and took a deep breath, savoring the fresh morning air. He knew he had to make the most of this time and decided to go grocery shopping.

As he walked towards the grocery store, he admired the beautiful scenery around him. The sun was shining, and the sky was clear, creating a picturesque view of the city. The 15-minute walk to the store was a refreshing break from his busy routine.

Once he reached the store, Jimin made a mental list of everything he needed: rice, meat, seafood, bread, and milk. He went to the meat shelf and picked out the finest cuts of meat before heading to the next aisle to find some seafood.

As he searched for rice, he looked around him and realized he couldn't find it. He looked everywhere, but it seemed to have vanished. He decided to get his bread and pay for everything, hoping to find rice in another store.

"Yaa, don't you need rice?"

He heard a voice that startled him, and he looked up to see Jungkook standing there, holding a bag of rice.

"Oh, my God!" Jimin exclaimed, surprised by the unexpected encounter.

"You should stop doing this bunny-shi otherwise I'll end up dead," he said, teasing Jungkook with a playful smile and the latter frowned at the nickname.

"Why are you here anyway? Don't you have football practice in the morning?" Jimin asked curiously.

"Nah, they were delayed," Jungkook replied with a shrug.

"Why are you here, Are you stalking me again ? ", Jimin questioned with a quizzical expression, his eyebrows raised.

Jungkook replied with a silly grin, "Yeah, something like that."

Jimin couldn't help but giggle, "You're getting creepier by the day, you know that?"

Jungkook teased, "And you like it."

"Not really," Jimin retorted. "The truth is, I'm just used to you sticking to me, which is not a good sign." He paid and headed towards his house, with Jungkook trailing behind.

"Jimin-shi, it's been ages since I've had a home-cooked meal. Can I come with you?" Jungkook requested.

"No," Jimin replied firmly.

"Oh, come on. Don't be petty. I'll end up sick if I keep ordering food," Jungkook pleaded.

"What about your mom?" Jimin inquired.

"We're not on good terms," Jungkook replied nonchalantly.

"You're rich, get a maid," Jimin suggested.

Jungkook shook his head, "What if she poisons me? I'm a CEO. I can't risk it."

"Then cook for yourself," Jimin proposed.

"I tried that, and a few firefighters ended up on my doorstep," Jungkook responded.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Fine, call Jin."