month 6 week 1

The first golden rays of the morning sun peeked through the window, casting a warm, radiant glow upon the two men still nestled in bed rousing both of them from their slumber. Although the clock on the wall showed it was already 10 am or thereabouts, the lingering chill left behind by the previous night's thunderstorm made it difficult for them to break their embrace and escape the warmth of the bed.

Everything about that precise moment made Jungkook's heart twist with emotions.

Thinking back to the conversation he had with Jimin about his fears. The memory of those words and instants only added to his impatience and pain, driving him to want to be selfish in order to help Jimin. He didn't care about what others would think or what consequences may arise - all he wanted was to protect and possess Jimin.

No matter how paradoxical it might sound, this selfless yet selfish desire represented just a small fraction of Jungkook's nature, but it brought him an odd sense of happiness.

he knew he had shown Jimin no more than a mere 5% of his true self – a fleeting glimpse into the depths of his complex being, but he didn't care. As long as he ultimately attained what he desired in the end, the means mattered little.

As he lay on the bed, with Jimin nestled in his arms, he observed the slight movements of Jimin's petite figure as he gazed up at him. Meeting his eyes with a warm smile, it seemed as though nothing had ever troubled him, despite shedding tears just hours before. Despite feeling a comforting warmth in his heart, regret lingered within him. He wished he had been by Jimin's side sooner than six months ago.

"What's on your mind?" Jimin whispered softly, his finger gently poking Jungkook's cheek.

" you" Jungkook replied with a tender smile, leaning in to place a featherlight kiss on Jimin's forehead. "Wash up, I'll try not to burn your kitchen," he chuckled, the sound rich and pleasant, before sliding out of bed and exiting the room, leaving a flustered Jimin to stare at the now-empty space beside him, trying to comprehend what had just happened.

Entering the kitchen, Jungkook retrieved three eggs from the refrigerator, their cool, smooth surfaces resting in his palm as he sighed deeply. "Nice self-control," he muttered quietly to himself, getting the ingredients ready for breakfast.

As time ticked by, breakfast was finally ready. It was nothing extravagant - just a simple meal that Jungkook managed to whip up without causing too much chaos. Fried eggs sizzled in the pan, accompanied by a glass of fresh orange juice, crispy bacon, and a cheese croque monsieur specially made for Jimin.

"This is for me?" Jimin asked softly, his eyes widening with delight as Jungkook nodded in affirmation. It might not have been an extravagant breakfast, but considering Jungkook's notorious lack of kitchen skills and the ever-present risk of burning the house down before breakfast was ready, Jimin regarded the spread as if it had been prepared by a five-star hotel chef, complete with shrimp on the side.

"You're improving," Jimin complimented taking huge, enthusiastic bites of the croque monsieur, "This actually tastes good."

Jungkook shrugged modestly in response. "Thank YouTube," he replied with a wry chuckle.

After finishing breakfast, Jungkook eagerly anticipated spending the day with Jimin, only to have his plans disrupted by a sudden call from his manager requiring his immediate presence at the company.

Left alone at home, Jimin pondered how to occupy his newfound solitude. Before he could settle on an activity, the doorbell's ring echoed through the apartment. Furrowing his brow in confusion, he approached the door. He rarely received guests, save for Jungkook, who practically lived there and even possessed his own key.