The Unintentional Mistake: Jimin's Party Faux Pas

If anything Jimin is incorrigible.

He knows he should have learned his lesson already and be grateful that Jungkook dropped his cold act  and forgot everything he did at the restaurant and be happy he didn't talk about it .

What was so difficult to understand the fact that this isn't his little kookie anymore who will sulk and beg him to stop talking with others while using so much skin ship.

Nevertheless, this is Jimin we're talking about and learning from his mistake is highly impossible and that's what got him here , face to face with Jungkook's furious gaze , in the middle of their living room .

There is no way to describe how uneasy and nervous Jimin was , and having uncle butler along with some maids and the five boys who gave them a visit, watch the intense tension between the two , wasn't helping at all.

So if you were wondering what did Jimin exactly do , let's just say that this time he really fucked up but unlike yesterday it was unintentionally.

Early in that morning, not knowing what to feel , Jimin fellowed the latter like usual except this time in pure silence , he didn't dare speak with the other not trusting his mouth and mind.

He was too nervous about the previous night and Jungkook cold attitude ,  scared that the taller might make him stay home if he did anything so he made sure the eggshells he walked on won't break.

To his joy , Jungkook didn't keep up with it and talked with him before getting ready for work.

The conversation wasn't long nor warm , Jungkook just informed him that the company will be having a party to celebrate getting the deal with the Chang groupe and that he should dress according to that .

That wasn't much , Jimin knows but he was still relieved that the other addressed him calmly with a smile , it was a sign that he wasn't upset anymore.

The party was held in one of the hotels Jungkook owns , the building was huge and beautifully designed outside and inside .

Arriving there , the hotel manager and few stuff welcomed them and guided them to where the party was , and honestly Jimin was stunned how well organized and beautifully decorated it was .

Everybody was gathered around the great hall, wearing their thousand dollars or maybe million customized suits, Jimin didn't actually know how much those costs but surely it was a lot .

He was never a fan of expensive clothes it's not like he ever had money to buy them anyway but he always thought it was a waste of money , he was a guy who loved beauty in things he was always like ' why care about money and brand just wear it pretty ' .

The place was spacious and crowded with people ,All the business partners of the Jeon corporation are present, including their wives and children. Everyone is dolled up , women holding their favorite handbags that cost a kidney and a hand and poor children stuffed in suits like adults , some matching their fathers.

Jimin can't help but feel sorry for them , being born in a silver spoon wasn't always a privilege.

So as Jimin looked through the expensive crowd boredly while leaning to a wall in the far corner, out of everyone's sight, just observing Jungkook greeting his guests.

At first he was reluctant to let him go alone but he didn't brag about it when the other asked him to go get a drink while he did his job not wanting to upset the other anymore, it wasn't like Jungkook was leaving him alone he was just a few meters away and yet it still made Jimin uneasy.

Crowded places were the most dangerous ones.

A pair of posh-looking women walk past him and cocks his head to the side watching as they smiled widely towards him, unlike the other female in the hall these two looked more like business women then wives , jimin raises his champagne glass in the air, he wasn't necessary drinking but only holding the glass for the sake of it . The two return the gesture without a second thought before they carry on and walk away while whispered something Jimin didn't catch on.