Dealing with Coerced Actions

The relationship between life and time is a fascinating topic to explore. Some argue that they are essentially the same thing, just with different names. while. Others suggest that time is a separate entity that works in tandem with life, shaping and influencing it in various ways.

 Regardless of one's perspective, it's clear that the interplay between life and time is a complex and multifaceted concept that can be examined from many angles. 

Yet, based on Jimin's perspective, the two things are equally repulsive and abhorrent.

 save for one exception -Jungkook. Is solely due to him that jimin clings to both, it's not out of affection for life or endurance.

Jimin fixates his gaze on Jungkook, who's engrossed in conversation with Lina about their phony matrimony, in the comfort of their living room. As he watches Jungkook, his thoughts wander back to the accident, nearly a decade ago. 

Jimin ponders over the twists and turns of his life since then, realizing how time had slipped away before he could hold onto anything. Life had dealt him an unfair hand, and he couldn't help but feel its offensive play.

It had been three days since his encounter with Jeon's mother, the woman rang him up again, this time to finalize the divorce and instruct him to collect the necessary documents to confirm it personally.

Now that all the formalities had been taken care of, his only remaining task was to have a conversation with Jungkook.

as if on cue, Jungkook's voice pierced through Jimin's thoughts, calling his attention."Chim,"  he uttered, causing Jimin to exhale and fidget on the couch "Are you doing okay?"

Jimin diverted his gaze to Jungkook momentarily before redirecting it to Lina "I understand that the ceremony is coming up in just two days, and you both need to have a conversation," Jimin stated solemnly. "but, there's something we need to discuss, kook."

Jungkook's countenance transformed as he turned to Jimin, detecting the gravity in his tone. "Is it of significance?" he inquired.

Jimin affirmed, "Quite so."

"Alright then, "Jungkook acquiesced, turning his attention to Lina. She nodded and rose from her seat, leaving the two alone to deliberate.

As soon as they were alone, Jungkook rose from his seat and shifted to sit beside Jimin, the older took a deep breath and met Jungkook's gaze head-on.

"Well, I have some news that might not sit well with you," Jimin said, carefully watching Jungkook's reaction. "Your mother divorced Mr. Jeon."

Jungkook's face remained impassive as he processed the bombshell. Clearly, he hadn't seen this coming, and the tension in the room began to mount.

After a brief silence, Jungkook spoke, his voice steady but low. "Did she tell you this the other day?"

Jimin nodded calmly. "Yes."

Jungkook continued, "Did she say why all of a sudden?"

Jimin hesitated before replying. "She said that Mr. Jeon was the reason she lost you and that everything that happened made her hate your father."

Jungkook's emotions were bubbling just beneath the surface, and Jimin could sense his frustration. "After all these years, she suddenly cares about what happened?" Jungkook exclaimed, his voice tinged with anger. "Two days after I asked her to sign the papers, bullshit."

Jimin nodded in empathy and placed a comforting hand on Jungkook's cheek. "I know this is tough, baby, but please hear me out before you react."

Jungkook let out a sigh, trying to calm his nerves. "Alright."